Recent content by MrSandman

1. MrSandman

true!

true!
  2. MrSandman

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

There's currently a conflict with Antisocial and Armorsocial that causes the insane damage bug. I'm on the latest version and have tested every other mod I'm using, it also only applies to armour.
  3. MrSandman

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Checks how the mod is coming. sees tons of new stuff. has heart attack.
  4. MrSandman

Sprites Miscellaneous Vanity

this idea sucks kys. jk, I like the essence legs, gud job b0ss
  5. MrSandman

tModLoader Super Powerful Equipment Mod (0.7)

What. is. this. page.
  6. MrSandman

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey, I was wondering if you could possibly add an option to spawn multiple enemies when using the enemy spawner, like, if I want to do a challenge and verse 30 eyes of cthulhu at once or something. Not saying you have to. -some guy who doesn't want to sound pushy or anything
  7. MrSandman

Its all up to taste really

Its all up to taste really
  8. MrSandman

I'm half way to eliminating the grox from my galaxy, say goodbye to your empire

I'm half way to eliminating the grox from my galaxy, say goodbye to your empire
  9. MrSandman

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Jesus thank you
  10. MrSandman

They're all in the OP
  11. MrSandman

hey, you should be happy he spoils anything, you already have around two thirds of the mod in the OP
  12. MrSandman

Throwing Class Revived

God damn, you're just a kindness machine aren't you? anyway, onto my douche-y opinion: Learn how to freaking sprite or code before you lauch and intend to lead a goddamn mod, sure it may be hard but atleast you don't come off as a desperate kid who came up with stuff thats already being...
  13. MrSandman

Don't bother man, it'll probs be replaced in a day or something, just sit back and watch this thread go to anarchy
  14. MrSandman

I thought it was the throwing armor (thought it was a ranged armor doe)
Back
Top Bottom