Recent content by MrTopNotchGear

1. MrTopNotchGear

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

Europa kann nicht eher zur Ruhe kommen, bevor die jüdische Frage ausgeräumt ist. Die Welt hat Siedlungsraum genügend, es muß aber endgültig mit der Meinung gebrochen werden, als sei das jüdische Volk vom lieben Gott eben dazu bestimmt, in einem gewissen Prozentsatz Nutznießer am Körper und an...
  2. MrTopNotchGear

NPCs & Enemies Terraria Sentry Guns

This is a good idea if the developers do decide to add something like this, I think it would be a lot more convenient for home defense instead of using cannons or pits of lava.
  3. MrTopNotchGear

Console My opinion on how to make the blizzard staff better (on console)

I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed when I got the blizzard staff. Though I couldn't be happier about the damage, the ice shards from the Blizzard Staff can hardly move around the screen. So in order to kill enemies or bosses you have to get up close to the enemy, causing you to loose...
  4. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 WTB: Blizzard Staff

Its up for me but I can't send messages for some reason. I send you a friend request and you can delete it once we trade.
  5. MrTopNotchGear

REALLY!?! I was freaking out because I thought my internet was down and I thought you were waiting for me. I restarted my router about 50 times :) Thanks for letting me know. Ill msg you once it gets back up. :)
  6. MrTopNotchGear

Ill see you in 30 minutes then!
  7. MrTopNotchGear

I don't mind the prefix as long as its a blizzard staff. Can you put your gt below so i can message you? My gamertag is tru moo69
  8. MrTopNotchGear

I just got the corruption key mold a few minutes ago. So you could either have that or the Scourge of the Corruptor. Whichever one you prefer. :)
  9. MrTopNotchGear

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

sheldon cooperr
  10. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 Need your opinion on dyes

Thanks for the help guys! I tried all of these out and they all look great!
  11. MrTopNotchGear

I don't have to mold but I have the scourge of the corrupter (the item from the corruption chest). But if you just want the mold, I can get it for you.
  12. MrTopNotchGear

:/ Sorry I got the game in early January so I don't have it.
  13. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 Need your opinion on dyes

Im trying to find out what dyes look the best on Spectre and Beetle armor. I have the standard, easy to get dyes (red, violet, orange, etc.) but they all look so bland.
  14. MrTopNotchGear

I really need a Blizzard Staff to complete my mage build so I'm willing to offer almost anything I have. Leave your request for what you want and your xbox 360 gamertag below.
  15. MrTopNotchGear

Google Picture war!

Back
Top Bottom