Recent content by MrVolatile

1. MrVolatile

What did you do to the Guide?

well there was this time when i got the guide voodoo doll and didn't throw it in the lava but equipped it in one of my accessory slots and blew the guide up with a bomb had to wait three frickin days for another guide to mozzie on over just to fight the wall of flesh
  2. MrVolatile

can you please tell me where i can get the "yet another content mod" addon for tmodloader as i'm...

can you please tell me where i can get the "yet another content mod" addon for tmodloader as i'm having trouble finding it... i'd be most grateful.
  3. MrVolatile

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

whenever i enable the ultraconyx mod i get this error: Missing All.dll or Windows.dll and Mono.dll at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler) at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies() at...
  4. MrVolatile

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

im working on a mod and have hit quiet a roadblock. everytime i try to build my mod i get this message: Namespace and Folder name do not match. The top level namespace must match the folder name. if anyone could help i would be so very thankful... i've only got two things at the moment...
  5. MrVolatile

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

can somebody please give me a link to a prior version of epicness mod remastered? version 3.3.1 to be exact. I would be most thankful
Back
Top Bottom