Mrwubz116
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would I have better chances soloing the twins with the mega shark with ichor or cursed bullets, magic daggers, or a stack of light discs?
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Why not use the Ichor bullets to reduce their defence, then use the Cursed bullets for the damage over time?
    You could also wear Frost Armour to inflict the Frostburn debuff for further damage over time.
    Mrwubz116
    Mrwubz116
    I have the frost breastplate, but ive only defeated on mech boss, today in going to try to kill the destroyer two more times so I can craft the full frost set
    When your tea cup chiwahwa eats your entire plate of food when you go on the backporch to smoke... I cri evrytime.
    Mrwubz116
    Mrwubz116
    Im pretty sure it works both ways
    Mrwubz116
    Mrwubz116
    Do you know if 505 games is going to make the new mobile update to terraria compatible with more devices? I can't download it.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    Im not too sure sense I'm a mobile user, But i think they should. 505 games are nice people.
    So im playing terraria on LG risio and the new update apparently isn't compatible with my device? Anyone know if it will be available soon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom