Recent content by MrZazder

1. M

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Btw is the traveller supposed to disappear after everytime you save and exit?
  2. M

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Anyone know what im doing wrong here? I am getting this error when i start the file. System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void ReLogic.OS.Platform.SetWindowUnicodeTitle(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow, System.String)'. at Terraria.Main.SetTitle() at...
  3. M

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Oh thanks :D
  4. M

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

That seems like the wrong mod to be honest. I try to install some mods through the Mod Browser ingame but it doesnt work for some reason.
  5. M

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks and sorry for being stupid. :p Oh it seems like most mod creators dont want their code to be seen :p
  6. M

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi i have been gone for "a while" so i don't know what happened to Tmodreader? Or am i just stupid and can't find it? Btw if it has been a really long time since it dissapeared, it was the tool that extracted codes/files from other mods so you could use it as a learning tool.
  7. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ok thank you, oh im just wondering what is sig :P ?
  8. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Sry that i am asking this question again but how do i make an NPC that rotate around the player?
  9. M

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

What i meant was how does the code look like? :P i want to make a similar thing in my mod but i dont know how
  10. M

Yes
  11. M

Who are those?
  12. M

Thorium and epicness?
  13. M

Oh ok but i still want to know :P
  14. M

Yes every monster and vanilla
  15. M

Excuse me but could you tell me how you got the monster souls to drop from every monster?
Back
Top Bottom