Recent content by MsGlitterFace

1. MsGlitterFace

im in shambles

it just dawned on me, after playing this game for almost 10 years, that the merfolk species’ sprites are most likely meant to be read as “pac-man-like” faces rather than the bottom half being a muzzle like a reptile. my years of fan art were inaccurate. I will never recover from this.
  2. MsGlitterFace

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

First off, I'd like to thank the Terraria team for giving us this exciting opportunity to give something to the game we love so dearly. Before I continue, if you have to choose between either of these sets to go in instead of both, then I'd prefer the Pixie Warrior over the Pixie Worshipper set...
  3. MsGlitterFace

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I love the update so far, but I’ve noticed many bugs about the enemies. First, when I hit them, they’re sometimes invincible when they walk/fly up to me, like the cave bats I was fighting today. They sometimes glitched around like they were teleporting maybe a block over and back rapidly. It...
  4. MsGlitterFace

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Reading that literally hurt my insides. That sounds SO PAINFUL.
  5. MsGlitterFace

I’d better not jinx it, though. Maybe if we send it off to space to the aliens they’ll update it.
  6. MsGlitterFace

I predict it will come out sometime in this century. Risky guess, I know, but I’m willing to be a little wild, you know? I just want to be a “cool kid” like the rest of you fellow youngsters.
  7. MsGlitterFace

I’m not trying to question the authority here, but why aren’t we allowed to guess/predict the release date on here? Just curious. Please don’t be angry. I just thought there was nothing else to really talk about, considering we have to wait. I mean I understand people have questions for 1.3.
  8. MsGlitterFace

So, I have a question... you know the items used to make the cell phone (the earlier ones). Do those still have to be equipped or can those just be in your inventory?
  9. MsGlitterFace

Idk who they are but I honor them deeply.
  10. MsGlitterFace

Tat was a Spongebob reference.
  11. MsGlitterFace

Alright. I’m not accusing you of anything, but I just wanted to let you know that not all Xbox players are hating on Pipeworks, and neither am I. Of course, that’s probably what you meant, but if not I just wanted to let you know...
  12. MsGlitterFace

I love Fortnite too but it gets too much attention
Back
Top Bottom