• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by mtnewton

1. M

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Thanks for the updates. It appears that FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain is causing the same issue. Having only Luiafk and FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain installed I am noticing that some recipes are not showing.
  2. M

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Unfortunately I still cant seem to craft some items from your mod. Even with Experience and Classes disabled. Here is a list of mods i'm using if you wish to take a look. EDIT: Went through and narrowed down the mod causing the issue. It seems to be the FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain mod
  3. M

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Love your mod. I would like to report that when using your mod with the Luiafk mod some items from Luiafk are uncraftable. Im not sure which mod is ultimately responsible, but figured I should let you know. Here is a link to the post from the Luiafk thread .
  4. M

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Unfortunately, I cant seem to craft some things. In the screenshot i'm trying to craft the Prison Builder but it does not show as craftable.
Top Bottom