Recent content by Mullic Rav

1. Mullic Rav

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

By all means, do what you believe is best, we can wait.
  2. Mullic Rav

in addition to this, stuff like this takes time, and with the addition of tower defense, they may be trying to add some new stuff, and even if not, multiplayer itself maybe something difficult to add in consideration of what the mod currently contains, there for, it will take awhile, good things...
  3. Mullic Rav

So, after beating essentially everything i can for the time, i decided to try the builder's world for some experimentation, as as such, i found some new issues with the ally creatures. First, the vampires, once they go from one form to the other, they "Un-Ally" them selves and start attacking...
  4. Mullic Rav

in request, and in preparation for multiplayer, would it be possible to add the ability to pick and choose what world events can appear? i mostly say this in the case of "copper collection", in the case of a server, it could add some lag spikes, fairly easily given some time.
  5. Mullic Rav

Ignorance was bliss for the time, however, reality decided to say hi... but anyways, yeah, it works, but doesn't work...
  6. Mullic Rav

interesting... I'm trying out the mod on the latest update (figured if it screwed up i would just everything revert back...) and so far.... it works! well.... so far, i have yet to enter tower defense mode, so don't quote me YET... EDIT: welp... ignore what's written above, turns out, although...
  7. Mullic Rav

Ah okay, well fair enough, it's somewhat interesting none the less, the it does bring the question of "What does refining accessories do?" to surface. although after some experimentation, it does in fact increase defense given on accessories such as the shields and shackles, but cannot be done...
  8. Mullic Rav

ah, i was a slightly afraid of that, but it's to be expected... also, on another note, i think this one maybe part of the mod as well, i accidentally right clicked on an anvil, and a "refine" menu popped up! i saw that this was done with the blacksmith in earlier versions, i guess this is how...
  9. Mullic Rav

Trademark was the one, from my experiance, all it did was make my character whine whenever they got hit like the cultist, nothing new, as for the art on the duplicator, it's not bad in all honesty as to the topic of later game versions, i should probably ask, will we be able to carry over...
  10. Mullic Rav

Most likely won't be trying it out until the mod is compatible for it, the mod has me hooked on continuously leveling my character like disgaea, sure it might not be as challenging when it comes to such... but meh, it'll be comical atleast! Also, iv'e been noticing a few items as of late that...
  11. Mullic Rav

honestly, i would say, play through the new update first, enjoy yourself, and see if anything new from it gives you some ideas for the mod.
  12. Mullic Rav

Pretty Nice, mine is just heaviest armor i could get (Solar) with max raven summons, almost nothing can touch me! and if they can, they get bounced by the armor... combined with the ahnk shield, even in vanilla, i'm basically "Havel" with a flock of death! with my level? ....well yeah getting...
  13. Mullic Rav

Raccoon Boxes, it can be a nice/pleasent surprise, to "this is exactly what i needed!", i do find them better then the branches admittingly, although those did get me 2 Fishrons, and a new pair of wings and flairon... as for Custom Races, It's always great to play as something Other then human...
  14. Mullic Rav

Nice, just tested it with the solar event creatures, all's good, and anything that comes near my tower, as good as dead, NOT including the residence now!
  15. Mullic Rav

well, good news is, i only create 1 - 2 zones per world, so i'm fine on that front, iv'e come up with a slight fix until the official hotfix comes out, basically, move the npc's to an upper level, then make it toward the lower levels have no walls, it works, for the most part.
Back
Top Bottom