Recent content by Murler

1. Murler

PC [Master Mode] LF 1-3 others to play the 1.4 update with!

still got 2 spots available
  2. Murler

PC [Master Mode] LF 1-3 others to play the 1.4 update with!

Hey all, As the title states, i'm looking for some new friends to make while playing Terraria 1.4 tomorrow. No mic required. If youre interested, reply here or add me on steam, my friend code is 63210105. we will be using discord to communicate. Thanks!
  3. Murler

PC (Expert/Death Mode) Calamity Mod run!

PS: Never too late to join
  4. Murler

PC (Expert/Death Mode) Calamity Mod run!

Sup guys, trying to start a run tonight. Run will include Calamity mod and whatever else we can agree on. Running on Terraria 1.3.5.2. If you're interested at all, add me on steam! My username is the same as here, Murler. My steam page link also ends in /id/Murler . Hope to see you there! EDIT...
  5. Murler

Looking people to play modded terraria with

Yeah sure man. I'm using Calamity & Thorium right now. Trying to do a Death Mode only run.
  6. Murler

PC LF 1-2 people for fresh/full EXPERT mode playthrough (ALL WELCOME)

If you want the details or want in, add me on steam; I won't be checking this tread: Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Murler Steam name: Koffing You don't need a mic, you don't need any specific amount of experience, I will be hosting, that's all you need to worry about. EXCEPTIONS to...
  7. Murler

looking for expert mode playthrough

im seeing just 1 salaaaad
  8. Murler

PC Looking for a small group (8 or less) for fresh start playthrough

Your first name: James Your character's name: Murler Age: 18 Do you agree to speak English to a good standard in-game?: Yeah (I might count in german though) Do you agree that you will not use modified clients or cheats?: Totally. Do you acknowledge and consent to the use of profanity/foul...
  9. Murler

PC Expert Mode LF 1-2 people

As the title says, im looking for a partner or 2 to join me in my terraria expert mode run. If you happen to join this run you are expected to be on the server on a daily basis as this is intended to be a full run. Also you are expected to have some sort of voice communications available...
  10. Murler

I've been meaning to say this: Amazing work on the art of Terraria. (except you made the...

I've been meaning to say this: Amazing work on the art of Terraria. (except you made the corrupt/hollow chests look 2spooky4me)
  11. Murler

UR A WIZARD HARRY!!!

UR A WIZARD HARRY!!!
  12. Murler

Xbox One Fighting Skeletron Prime (bug?)

The reason they can do that is because they fight him at the spawn.
  13. Murler

Official Looking for Testers!

/ROLL 9001 roll: 1 :/
  14. Murler

"If you think Terraria is "Soo easy" then why don't you make it more difficult?" I would love to...

"If you think Terraria is "Soo easy" then why don't you make it more difficult?" I would love to see an 'insane mode'
  15. Murler

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I'm going to cuddle with them and you can't stop me!!
Back
Top Bottom