Recent content by mushroomite crown

1. mushroomite crown

Hoik me up scotty

Hoik me up scotty
  2. mushroomite crown

Weapons & Equip Back Packs

When i go into a cave and find a rare item but my inventory is full of rare items i find it VERY annoying to delete stuff. Backpacks are a great simple way to store alot more stuff into your inventory. They act like normal chest they can be named, dyed, and have the same amount of storage space...
  3. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ocean Suggestions

nope it doesn't matter because eventually it would come out on all devices just like 1.2 did and 1.3 will
  4. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ocean Suggestions

This update adds a lot more content for the ocean. First of all the update adds boats that the player can ride on. there are wooden boats and iron boats that are can be crafted. The golden boat you can only get from the pirate invasion. There is also ship wrecks that contain loot at the bottom...
  5. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Decision

never thought of it that way but you do still have the option of just leaving the world entirely the same
  6. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Decision

In the underworld there is a triangular temple that can only be entered after defeating Moon Lord . Once entered you see a statue of a rainbow on the right and on the other side you see a statue of a skull. If you walk over to the rainbow statue the statue of the skull will sink into the ground...
  7. mushroomite crown

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

maybe tnt that would explode more blocks than the explosive and a nuke that would explode a lot of blocks and radioactive poison were it exploded or maybe a car that can travel a lot faster than the player
  8. mushroomite crown

maybe a better name and more drops. summoner: roboplant obtained from plantera
  9. mushroomite crown

wire signaler: right click it when placed and a popup will say 'input' and 'output' and you type a number 1-999 in the output and when powered it will send a signal to another one with the same number, but in the input, then it will power a wire connected it. crafting: 5 wires and 1 second timer
  10. mushroomite crown

copper wire: deals 5 damage to enemys, enemy teams, and bosses when powered. crafting: 5 copper bars and 10 wires for 10 copper wires. placed by wrench
  11. mushroomite crown

Blocks & Decoration One Heck of a Big Suggestion: Aquariums

the seal of approval..... dots
  12. mushroomite crown

Simple Building Tips and Tricks

to make an advanced automatic door use presser-plates and actuatable blocks
  13. mushroomite crown

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

RIGHT BEFORE SCHCOOL STARTS *smashes keyboaajhgkhd9
  14. mushroomite crown

loki do you have any info about the release date?
  15. mushroomite crown

505+re-logic match made in heaven...~:D
Back
Top Bottom