Recent content by Musty

1. Musty

Biomes & Nature New "forest" biome or "deep forest" biome | PLEASE READ, I'VE SPENT SO MUCH TIME WRITING THIS

This is an awesome idea! My favorite biomes in survival games are the deep forest types, and this one is really well though out! Maybe the boss could be a big feral squirrel that spawns after a certain number of naturally occurring squirrels have been slain.
  2. Musty

Parts of games where you feel overpowered. (But fairly!)

Risk of Rain 2 with the command artifact. You become completely unstoppable.
  3. Musty

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Hollywood- Kota the Friend Been listening to a lot of his music trying to pull some inspiration for my own music.
  4. Musty

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Well this raises the question, what is the definition of evil? Dragons are routinely referred to as supremely intelligent and ancient beings. I genuinely believe that 'evil' is completely one-sided and purely based on perception.
  5. Musty

PC Terraria Guides: Google Drive Folder

This is awesome. The building guides are especially useful for me!
  6. Musty

Favorite Hardmode Weapon

I like all of these choices!
  7. Musty

Favorite Hardmode Weapon

Hello! I haven't seen a thread about this yet so I decided to make it! What is your favorite hardmode weapon? Mine is the Dao of Pow, you get get it early on, it looks cool, and it does quite a bit of damage!
  8. Musty

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I love the cartoony art-style you do.
  9. Musty

Another World Dumping

I love your builds, I wish I was that creative.
  10. Musty

What's your favorite thing about Terraria?

I have never used a stink potion, what do they do?
  11. Musty

Vladimiers better art thread

I love your art style! It's awesome!
  12. Musty

What's your favorite thing about Terraria?

I like the turn out for this! I have discovered a new favorite thing, after farming for a while finally getting that item. Oh my god, I love the feeling.
Back
Top Bottom