Recent content by MutantWafflez

1. MutantWafflez

tModLoader [1.4] Fishing Reborn

[Mod Github] [Mod Steam Page] Fishing Reborn For 1.4 tModLoader Alpha Current Version: 1.0.1 Mod Summary [/SPOILER] Fishing Reborn is a mod that aims to make Terraria's fishing more fun, or at the very least, more engaging. Vanilla Fishing is extremely, to put it lightly, boring, due to it...
  2. MutantWafflez

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

Oh the water DAMAGES you! Oh I was not aware that was a feature in Overhaul in the winter, no wonder you can't survive in those biomes. I'll get that fixed pronto, I'm sorry for pushing your playthrough to a halt. Thanks for letting me know! Edit: Version 1.2 is out Fury, which fixes the...
  3. MutantWafflez

Oh man, heat stroke during the winter? That's... peculiar, to say the least. Compatability is easy to code since I've layed the ground work for it already. That being said; I don't want to slow your playthrough to a halt, but if you're suffering heat stroke in the winter, then something sounds...
  4. MutantWafflez

If you're down for it, then that'd be appreciated. No obligation though, of course.
  5. MutantWafflez

As far as I'm aware, it should be possible granted strong dependecies are used. If an entire mod is made for specifically adding TerraTemp compatibility for, say, Calamity armors and such, if that mod strongly depends on both calamity and terratemp it should just be as simple as adding new...
  6. MutantWafflez

At first I think I'll do the most popular content mods first, calamity, thorium, eytc, and then maybe after those are done take requests for some smaller mods. It will likely take a ton of time though so I'll have to see what to do about it. Honestly just a lot of brainstorming from here on out.
  7. MutantWafflez

Everything is pretty much feasible, but I'm not sure about complete player control over stats. I will need to do more brainstorming and potentially simple add in a ton of modded armors myself for compatibilty.
  8. MutantWafflez

Yes, that is actually planned for the next minor update, shouldn't be too long until then. It'll add a few small features as well as some config options for things like that. Glad you're having fun with it! :-)
  9. MutantWafflez

I'm not entirely sure if it's in my scope to say whether or not you can post the mod elsewhere, considering that it's already on the mod browser (unless access to that is blocked, for some reason), so I'm not entirely sure if I'm to say you can or not.
  10. MutantWafflez

Some good suggestions here I will say, dying in the house can be a bit frustrating. It used to be even worse, funnily enough! But something like a heater or cooler can be implemented, shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for the suggestions! Also, as for the debuffs, they are working as intended; you...
  11. MutantWafflez

Of course; any PRs are welcome with good reason. If it's just API stuff, it shouldn't be anything too crazy, I'm sure.
  12. MutantWafflez

Glad you're enjoying it. Definitely made this update, along with the compatibility, with a focus on making stuff make a bit more sense. It's gotta be intuitive as possible, and hopefully I've achieved close enough to that :-)
  13. MutantWafflez

No, this is perfect. I was able to find the source of the issue; it is the imkSushi mod. Basically, with how recipes work in this game, imkSushi allowing for conversion of items from bosses and such was causing the infinite loops. I fixed the loop so it can load normally again, however due to...
  14. MutantWafflez

Oh boy, alright. I have pushed a small update; it added a logging field that will log all of the recipes that are applicable from other mods, so they will output to the log folder. Can you do me a favor, when you have the chance, to send your client log after waiting for about a minute or two on...
  15. MutantWafflez

Oh, right! That is something that I completely forgot about. I'll need to add a rule for that so that infinite loops don't occur. I can't believe I forgot about that, lol. I'll look into it further. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom