Recent content by my stargaze halo

1. my stargaze halo

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

thanks 505, Terraria works a champ on my 640, glad to see y'all get it sorted for all, peace
  2. my stargaze halo

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

I haven't seen the post, could you link it dubcloud08? TIA
  3. my stargaze halo

Terraria has been removed from windows store on my 640. Curious now, if & when Terraria is available via the store ever again whether I'd have to repurchase the app. This has been a sour experience, the 640 is a dutiful phone, comes with a gig of ram & runs the denim version of windows mobile...
  4. my stargaze halo

I've patience & then some, but this has been beyond the pale. Truly. 640 & the app is still available for sale in store... the number of negative reviews there now is staggering. way to go team...
  5. my stargaze halo

Mobile Windows phone ver. < it's been put 6ft under right?

prolly 6 months now since it was last working for us mobile windows users & really nary a peep from 505 et al. why is it still being sold when it doesn't work? what's the problem 505!? ...
  6. my stargaze halo

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

505games, how about rolling back to the previous working version for windows mobile users? At least what(?), 3 months now (if not more) down time so far & with no eta for reliable patch begs for a rollback... or at least a good reason as to why not. TIA
  7. my stargaze halo

505 should have rolled back to a working version till they sorted the latest broken release. This is not how you deal with a popular title such as Terraria. 505 you're doing it wrong and losing your loyal player base. I'll certainly consider thrice any future mobile app purchases from 505...
  8. my stargaze halo

If this is directed at me, you're "preaching to the choir".
  9. my stargaze halo

http://support.505games.com/support/solutions/articles/6000090717-terraria-for-windows-phone-crashes-after-the-opening-logo-screens- At least there's acknowledgement of the issue now.
  10. my stargaze halo

Mobile Terraria 1.2.4.2 for windows phone 8.1

Pretty much the same for me with a 635, disappointed that 505 could gaffe like this.
  11. my stargaze halo

Still broken for I&I; just tried launching after 1.2.4. fix install, crashes before game initializes. meh, so very disappointed to have another broken update to fix a previous broken update. Your QA is apparently naff, not wise to use end users as your test bed.
  12. my stargaze halo

Terraria withdrawal indeed, Lumia 635 & awaiting update fix too. Happy to know that 505 are on it, however an estimate for re-release would assuage most end users concerns. I doubt Terraria for windows phone is playable by anyone at the mo-mo.
Back
Top Bottom