Recent content by mynameisgabe

1. M

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

risk what exactly?
  2. M

I very much agree on this. fusion is underrated in general IMO. mp2 is my least favorite game in the series assuming we aren't talking about the unspeakable ones.
  3. M

yeah. weapon system is easily the most impressive thing I've seen in a terraria mod tbqh.
  4. M

are you still going for an april release date or do you think it's gonna be delayed again?
  5. M

I really hope it isn't delayed again. I also hope scooter is taking his time and not rushing anything, though.
  6. M

sounds like an absolute :red: to code.
  7. M

I really hope this doesn't delay the mod tbqh.
  8. M

yeah. checking in to the thread has become a daily ritual for me at this point. been waiting for an excuse to replay terraria for the nth time.
  9. M

any progress updates?
  10. M

I'm not expecting any more than what was in the TAPI mod tbqh. the mod was great back then.
  11. M

metroid stuff feels right at home in terraria. also the overheat mechanic is cool, and the addon system is one of the most unique ways I've seen to implement weapon progression without making you flat out craft a new weapon. also I'm a pretty big metroid fan, so that also probably has something...
  12. M

man this anticipation is killing me. only days until my favorite terraria mod finally comes out again.
  13. M

good taste. if there's a good reason to not do stuff, doom eternal is def one of them.
  14. M

so are you still aiming for a release this month?
  15. M

terraria metroid mod has been delayed until 2036 due to COVID-19. thank you for your patience.
Back
Top Bottom