Recent content by MysteryMachine17

1. M

[Sorry, my mistake, not actually a bug] Guide not respawning despite housing conditions met.

P.S. I killed my Merchant, Clothier and Zoologist too during that time and they also failed to respawn, appearing only after I beat said invasion. I guess that confirms that the invasion is the culprit.
  2. M

[Sorry, my mistake, not actually a bug] Guide not respawning despite housing conditions met.

I just figured out what actually happened. There was a goblin invasion that is supposed to happen but I missed the message. Also, the invasion progress bar did not appear since (1) I was in the underworld the whole time before going up, and (2) enemy spawns were disabled at the moment I went up...
  3. M

I have a Journey Mode world that I use to practice boss fights. I have fought the Wall of Flesh five times consecutively, and was about to do a sixth attempt. I set my time slider to 24x just so that the Guide can respawn quickly, and he has done so successfully in the previous four times...
Back
Top Bottom