Recent content by Mystic Neon Rain

1. Mystic Neon Rain

anyways, i guess ill be back when 1.4 releases

anyways, i guess ill be back when 1.4 releases
  2. Mystic Neon Rain

some of yall were freshmen in high school when i used to be active here! its crazy how time...

some of yall were freshmen in high school when i used to be active here! its crazy how time flies, though i shouldnt be surprised since ive been here for six years and all shshdhdhsd
  3. Mystic Neon Rain

god its so weird seeing users here and realizing theyre in college/graduated now

god its so weird seeing users here and realizing theyre in college/graduated now
  4. Mystic Neon Rain

REMEMBER BACK WHEN WE WERE ACTIVE ON HERE Y E A H ME NE I T H E R

REMEMBER BACK WHEN WE WERE ACTIVE ON HERE Y E A H ME NE I T H E R
  5. Mystic Neon Rain

Aa she's beautiful ;w; I love the lighting too

Aa she's beautiful ;w; I love the lighting too
  6. Mystic Neon Rain

No problem, dude!

No problem, dude!
  7. Mystic Neon Rain

I still can't get over the eyes though, and the red touches add a very interesting touch...

I still can't get over the eyes though, and the red touches add a very interesting touch. Overall, I think this is one of my favorite pieces out of your work!
  8. Mystic Neon Rain

I'm not sure if you used a ref for this or not, but I'd recommend adding more contrast for the...

I'm not sure if you used a ref for this or not, but I'd recommend adding more contrast for the shadows, especially in the dress as it fades into the background a bit too much. It also makes the shadow on the elbow look a bit weird; if there was more contrast, I think the elbow would look fine...
  9. Mystic Neon Rain

Frick this is so good #CielOfApproval #DemOldMemesThough The face is perfect as far as I can...

Frick this is so good #CielOfApproval #DemOldMemesThough The face is perfect as far as I can tell--what stands out to me the most are how striking yet still very realistic the eyes look, as well as how great the cheekbones look--not too close to the ear or too far away.
  10. Mystic Neon Rain

Story Tales of Terraria

FRICKLE FRACK PEOPLE ARE STILL HERE I AM THE SURPRISE Thank you as well! I wasn't offended at all actually, I was just curious cause I like critique. :v And ye that would make sense, I do tend to ramble. I was hoping it'd come off more artistically in my writing though? I know I rambled on...
  11. Mystic Neon Rain

HA my avi is so old compared to my new art but I'm too lazy to update it cause let's be real I'm...

HA my avi is so old compared to my new art but I'm too lazy to update it cause let's be real I'm gonna stay ded here anyway *le shrug*
  12. Mystic Neon Rain

Story Tales of Terraria

Whoa there are still people who read this?? Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it, but what do you mean by the Wall of Text? Is the story itself too long, are the chapters too long, am I too verbose...? :00 I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
  13. Mystic Neon Rain

Happy halloween bro *awkwardly poses with le animu peace-signs*

Happy halloween bro *awkwardly poses with le animu peace-signs*
  14. Mystic Neon Rain

Kpop is Korean Pop Music. I recommend Lucifer by SHINee, Mr. Taxi by Girl's Generation, and...

Kpop is Korean Pop Music. I recommend Lucifer by SHINee, Mr. Taxi by Girl's Generation, and Wolf by EXO.
  15. Mystic Neon Rain

Fam how do u kno u wer a gr8 man

Fam how do u kno u wer a gr8 man
Back
Top Bottom