• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Mysulfi

1. Mysulfi

Better Summons Textures

I love this pack, thank you
  2. Mysulfi

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

thank you so much
  3. Mysulfi

Chilean texture pack

uwu
  4. Mysulfi

[MEDIA] compendium entry

compendium entry
  5. Mysulfi

PC All (or most) of 1.4 items don't have an increased drop rate in expert mode

i feel like this shouldn't be the case, especially for weapon drops that are almost necessary for one class-only play-throughs like the sanguine staff and the blade staff
  6. Mysulfi

[MEDIA] i like to use different colored banners for each town, for the forest i like to use 2...

i like to use different colored banners for each town, for the forest i like to use 2 green banners, for the hallow, i like to use all colors, for the snow biome, i like to use 2 blue banners, they are sort of like, pride flags but for towns, anyway yeah this is my cc entry
  7. Mysulfi

cozy

cozy
  8. Mysulfi

awesome

awesome
  9. Mysulfi

looks really smooth, i like it <3

looks really smooth, i like it <3
  10. Mysulfi

they are really cute <3

they are really cute <3
  11. Mysulfi

PC Camera Mode breaking the background

oh and apologies for the black stuff between the trees, that's just my map being unexplored
  12. Mysulfi

PC Camera Mode breaking the background

So a meteorite landed on a living tree (which might even be a bug by itself), and i thought it was pretty funny so i took a screenshot with camera mode's map, and the background messes up at the bottom of the picture. Might be a problem with big screenshots (also if you look at the bottom right...
  13. Mysulfi

**REPORTED** potential missing pixel in the zoologist emote's 2nd frame

All NPC emotes' second frame just makes them a bit shiny (with the exception of the tavernkeep), except for /zoologist which the second frame has a missing pixel in the outline of the bottom of her face
Top Bottom