Recent content by Nellonel

1. Nellonel

Other (UI) Make the number that indicates the items in a stack lower and to the left, or smaller, or both.

Just to clarify, this seems to be only a problem with 4-digit and 3-digit numbers, understandably. But honestly even aesthetically speaking it would just look better if this number wasn't basically in the center, the way it is now makes it cover up so much of the sprite. It feels like what's...
  2. Nellonel

Other (UI) Make the number that indicates the items in a stack lower and to the left, or smaller, or both.

This has been bothering me for the longest time now, the way this number (shown below) is almost in the center of the item UI can get annoying. A big part of the original sprite is covered, which is really disorienting for small sprites like dyes here, and especially more so if it gets into...
  3. Nellonel

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. If you could change one thing about Terraria, what would it be? 2. Most fun thing to code/sprite? 3. What is your favorite mod?? (If any) 4. Favorite fruit?
  4. Nellonel

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

hey- i have made very small edits to these 3 tomes, that, um, in my opinion, improve them a little, use them freely, and uh, if they do get "accepted" then no need to credit me since i literally just altered a few pixels-
  5. Nellonel

Better Summons Textures

I love this pack, thank you
  6. Nellonel

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

thank you so much
  7. Nellonel

Chilean texture pack

uwu
  8. Nellonel

[MEDIA] compendium entry

compendium entry
  9. Nellonel

Items All (or most) of 1.4 items don't have an increased drop rate in expert mode

i feel like this shouldn't be the case, especially for weapon drops that are almost necessary for one class-only play-throughs like the sanguine staff and the blade staff
  10. Nellonel

[MEDIA] i like to use different colored banners for each town, for the forest i like to use 2...

i like to use different colored banners for each town, for the forest i like to use 2 green banners, for the hallow, i like to use all colors, for the snow biome, i like to use 2 blue banners, they are sort of like, pride flags but for towns, anyway yeah this is my cc entry
  11. Nellonel

cozy

cozy
  12. Nellonel

awesome

awesome
  13. Nellonel

looks really smooth, i like it <3

looks really smooth, i like it <3
  14. Nellonel

they are really cute <3

they are really cute <3
  15. Nellonel

PC Camera Mode breaking the background

oh and apologies for the black stuff between the trees, that's just my map being unexplored
Back
Top Bottom