• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Mythicalthings

1. Mythicalthings

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

And? He said himself at the beginning of this thread not to expect constant or consistent updates.
  2. Mythicalthings

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I did! There just isn't a whole lot to it. Wasn't sure if the shading would look right on a body like that.
  3. Mythicalthings

Guess who's been practiciiing. I don't know if I'm doing much better, but I had a reference again and I think I did pretty good. Anyone mind giving me some tips?
  4. Mythicalthings

Tried my hand at spriting with reference and it's kinda meh. But hey, haven't posted here in a hot minute, so... Here ya go.
  5. Mythicalthings

I wanted to make something in the style of rivals of aether, it...sorta didn't happen and i guess this sprite looks okay? i haven't made a sprite in a while...also i gave up on hands and arms, can't do those for the life of me
  6. Mythicalthings

how could i not? its so distinct.
  7. Mythicalthings

i see marluxias scythe, niiice
  8. Mythicalthings

i can see where you're coming from, i've always had issues with colors to be honest.
  9. Mythicalthings

cliche demon/satan thing. i need to try my hand at stuff that isn't weapons or based on the base sprite.
  10. Mythicalthings

the cliche solar yoyo idea, just tried my hand at it.
  11. Mythicalthings

no they're called khopesh, they're different from scimitars
  12. Mythicalthings

tried a bit of a different style? nothing too drastic or different, i heavily based these on the curved egyptian swords (or at least i associate them with egypt)
  13. Mythicalthings

i was going for a holy knight vibe with this one
Top Bottom