Recent content by Mythrrinthael

1. Mythrrinthael

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

Yes. But after I beat the Wall of Flesh, everything appeared as it should, including the special bottled water.
  2. Mythrrinthael

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

I have a question about Thaumaturgy. The recipe browser mod can't tell me how to make Starbrass; how do I craft it?
  3. Mythrrinthael

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Seems the changelog on page 18 wasn't added to the first post, sorry. To answer your question: kRPG is now compatible with Magic Storage. The reason why it wasn't before is because both mods change the UI and this mod author didn't know Magic Storage existed.
  4. Mythrrinthael

Have you read the first post, which is updated with changelogs?
  5. Mythrrinthael

I have the same problem, except the goblins aren't pink and walk perfectly level with the crystal. A lot of weapons don't damage them at all. Not just "0 damage" - I mean they don't register as hits, yet still stop projectiles dead in their tracks.
  6. Mythrrinthael

Oh, I misunderstood; you just want that one mechanic from the mod as a standalone, then.
  7. Mythrrinthael

I appreciate these fixes and compatibility adjustments. Magic Storage in particular is great to have running alongside your mod, and WeaponOut compatibility is a very nice touch. That said, are you aware of the Old One's Army issues? A lot of weapons simply don't damage the mobs that spawn from...
  8. Mythrrinthael

This is intentional, because in case you haven't noticed: all the modifiers are different. "Warding" doesn't exist anymore (but it does have a similar counterpart). They seem to drop from any mob, but I'm pretty sure there's a progression-based gating system. Which is to say: the types of...
  9. Mythrrinthael

It's a known problem at this point and it's being worked on. I wish I knew roughly when the update rolls around.
  10. Mythrrinthael

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

King Slime drops the Royal Gel in expert mode, which does this. It's included in crafting recipes already.
  11. Mythrrinthael

Yeah, I figured Wits wasn't supposed to be a main stat despite being listed below the other three. Perhaps move it to the right, at the top of the second column (with dodge chance, crit avoidance etc)?
  12. Mythrrinthael

Thanks for the swift reply. I guess it can happen. Got a ballpark estimate for when the next update goes gold?
  13. Mythrrinthael

I like this mod, judging from what I've played thus far. My only major complaint appears to be addressed; Magic Storage compatibility will come eventually, right? It almost seems like an oversight on the author's part; this mod adds a huge number of items - to the point of adding 2 extra...
  14. Mythrrinthael

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For some reason, the Zephyr does not provide a boost to movement speed. Is this known to be an issue under some conditions or something?
Back
Top Bottom