Recent content by N1NJ4M4573Rftw

1. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

this Ninja is back for good since the update is almost 2 hours away from being released

this Ninja is back for good since the update is almost 2 hours away from being released
  2. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

ok so I don't know if any one has reported this little bug but while having a cube of sealing in inventory when sealing modifiers, you can click and dragon the cube of sealing to seal and it will not consume Cube of Sealing
  3. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

that is for sure lol

that is for sure lol
  4. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

No just means I have no life xD

No just means I have no life xD
  5. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

10 hours away from 1200 hours accumulated and almost 130 hours for just one modded Character

10 hours away from 1200 hours accumulated and almost 130 hours for just one modded Character
  6. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

tModLoader Aerovelence Mod

well look at Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, Crystilium, Tremor and the Enigma mods, they are still pretty popular and have over 1,000+ unique items and each one has quality and quantity and please I know you will say that because they have been out for soo long now, the mod dev has stated above he...
  7. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

tModLoader Orchid Mod

You know I just came from Project_Logic saw this mod clicked on it and saw what it added, I don't think my eyes a deceiving me any but xD and I am joking about this a full on Minecraft rip-off but better then minecraft xD please this is only a joke xD
  8. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

really you would need to inform a re-logic team member about this, but I don't know if you are...

really you would need to inform a re-logic team member about this, but I don't know if you are on mobile or not but Plantera bulbs can be found in the underground jungle biome but they don't spawn untill all three mechanical bosses have been defeated
  9. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

Been a year since I last played terraria and on here, doesn't feel that long damn xD

Been a year since I last played terraria and on here, doesn't feel that long damn xD
  10. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

This just blew my mind, I like grindy weapon crafting and this is perfect even with it stitching together 4 major mods -clicked to watch thread- yup I am interested
  11. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

Happy star wars day every one, May the 4th be with you all

Happy star wars day every one, May the 4th be with you all
  12. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

It has been awhile since I just sat down and just looked threw the WIP and Released Mod pages...

It has been awhile since I just sat down and just looked threw the WIP and Released Mod pages, man a lot of new mods have popped up
  13. N1NJ4M4573Rftw

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

230 (220 and 230 respectivly xD)
Back
Top Bottom