N3rDZ

Im an avid sandboxer (yes i box sand and win lolz) when it comes to my projects im slightly ocd and a perfectionist. I do play other types of games (fps, rts, mmo, rpg, and the occasional platformer) but mainly stick to 8 bit and 16 bit games such as terraria LoZ, Mario, and just good ole classics. I love to test the boundaries of games and push their limits to the breaking point (and often breaking or crashing them) and having as much fun as possible. I like to make elaborate and intricate mechanisms and watching them run flawlessly (and on occasions blow up in my face) but nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing others enjoy my hard work. I often copy (and credit) other ppls works in detail exactly as they did them and also improving upon em and breeding and creating a new contraption that takes on a life of its own. I have, for a long time, wanted to LPs and be and LPer but due to lack of funds habe never been able to afford the proper equipment so i have had to have others do it for me (which is extremely unreliable). I currently am working on a map for the xbox 360 that utilizes many forum members workings and creations and im hoping to release it asap would have had it released sooner but due to the inability to use tedit for xbox maps ive had to do everything by hand.(Currently on ice till i can buy an xbox one due to having all of my belongings stolen)
Birthday
Jul 15, 1990 (Age: 33)
Hyrule during the day, Equestria at night
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Xbox One
Occupation
Roofer/Carpenter

Signature

(If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

N3rDZ's flailing about was finally stopped by the Magic of Friendship.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  6. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom