Recent content by N3rDZ

1. N3rDZ

Console Console release ideas/issues (XB1/PS4)

Just started an expert mode world and going to start with the teleport hub and go from there. Hope to have the afk auto farm done by the beginning of next week will be streaming on mixer and will be accepting constructive criticism gt is Nerdzilla 4 evr
  2. N3rDZ

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

The most irritating bug so far on Xbox 1 is friends and other joined worlds over writing my maps. So far it seems some of the bugs from ps4 followed over which I expected due to the fact anything they find and patch for the ps4 may or may not work for the xbox1 due to system differences...
  3. N3rDZ

Gonna give this another go... Lost my PC completely... But I gotta Xbox1 now just gotta wait for...

Gonna give this another go... Lost my PC completely... But I gotta Xbox1 now just gotta wait for monday
  4. N3rDZ

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Omg so happy that after a long hiatus I return to find this...it may have taken awhile but I'd rather have something that I can actually play rather then get mad cause it keeps breaking .. But it will feel very nice to return to familiar maps that I haven't even been on in over 2 years... Gonna...
  5. N3rDZ

I'm back...after a loooong hiatis and losing my console and all progress towards my fisherman...

I'm back...after a loooong hiatis and losing my console and all progress towards my fisherman map...so i began anew on pc and got alot done
  6. N3rDZ

Casual Lame Claim to Fame!

I graduated from the same high svhool as marc echo
  7. N3rDZ

Game Mechanics New Turrets & Change to turret mechanics

it would with most if you implemented the auto aim with em understandable some would be more difficult and time consuming but I could see most of them being usable but ones such as the rain cloud wouldn't be usable...and of course they would only work for as long as the main pot is good for is...
  8. N3rDZ

instead of ammo place mana pots
  9. N3rDZ

Took me a few days but i got it the way i want...i am taking orders for ppl who wants one vut...

Took me a few days but i got it the way i want...i am taking orders for ppl who wants one vut will have to be patient and detailed in their request
  10. N3rDZ

I deff like this idea and its been implemented in otherworld but to do soin 1.3 maybe plausible but very unlikely it might windup coming in a future update but we must spread the word and get support. I would love to see magic based turrets and even melee turrets (boomerang or flail launchers)...
  11. N3rDZ

Weapons & Equip Pumpking Scythe

So gonna turn my grinder on now...just to revisit the pumpking also because...REASON!!!
  12. N3rDZ

Weapons & Equip Pumpking Scythe

Awesome idea deff like the rainbow rod esqueness that it brings with a twist of course...
  13. N3rDZ

Im back and will begin by saying i will resume hoik mechanism conversions...starting where i...

Im back and will begin by saying i will resume hoik mechanism conversions...starting where i last left off
  14. N3rDZ

Yesh yesh i did

Yesh yesh i did
  15. N3rDZ

Loss of Internet causing drop in posting and activity on forums will resume once rectified

Loss of Internet causing drop in posting and activity on forums will resume once rectified
Back
Top Bottom