Recent content by solarwolf07

1. S

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Oh that's awful... I only know him as the guy who changed some stuff in Terraria but I'm sure he had a huge influence on many people. Very sorry to hear this
  2. S

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Wow, 11 years... Also would like to point out that it says enjoying Terraria or other games in the franchise... Terraria 2 is honestly inevitable at this point and I can't wait!
  3. S

Texture pack replacement sounds do not work

I have been trying to replace a couple sounds in vanilla terraria with a texture pack, and neither of the two replacement sounds are working. can anyone help me? i don't know if it changes anything but both sounds are a tad longer than the originals.
  4. S

Hot Topic Crossplay

Hello, the Nintendo Switch version of terraria is on a major sale, and I was wondering about cross-platform play! Could someone give me a complete guide on current cross platform consoles? Like does xbox one play with switch, or ps4 with an older version of pc?
  5. S

How to get started on your texture pack

Please do that, i would appreciate it!
  6. S

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my submission for this contest! I hope you will consider it even though the art is crappy... %:sigh: (Its based off the true night's edge)
Back
Top Bottom