Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Will I eventually be able to take vacation of the mod? Like, actually taking a time off without being called back to it due to bugs?
    Hehe, I've sprited 5 monsters for my project. But on other hand they still have animations missing. Whatever! 5 monsters!!
    Grindy tasks like trying to get the Rod of Discord or the Brain Scrambler are some of the things that made me add leveling to Terraria.
    It's quite bizarre how nobody has made a 1hp mod for tModLoader yet.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    You can do that with inventory editors.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yeah, but with a mod the change isn't permanent, so you can still use the character even if you don't want to play with the mod.
    Even though I gave a break of modding, I guess I can still send in some ideas for the game. Anyway, I still love Terraria.
    My spriting skill surelly is improving, and the results of them in the game are also very cool.
    The more I play, the more I think that Digimon World DS might be the best Digimon game ever made. Or at least from the ones I know.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    And the best pokemon game is the ultra sun and ultra moon :)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I didn't played that pokémon game yet, so I can't say for sure.
    At least for now, in my opnion. the best is Silver/Gold - SS/HG. Beside surelly they could make one big pokémon game with all regions and pokémons disponible.
    I really hate those begginings of month, generally my ISP likes to offer a fraction of their services around that time.
    Faced the Destroyer and discovered that each segment deals individual damage even while on the immunity time, seriously?!
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Pretty sure Probes don’t deal damage when they explode. That’s just a death animation. If you’re being hit through immunity frames that’s a bug that you should try to replicate and report.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I replicated, discovered that was the Probes.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Probes don't explode though. You likely got hit by contact damage from one. As far as I know debuffs are the only thing that ignore I-frames.
    If you make use of PostDrawInterface on your tModLoader mods, add spriteBatch.End(); at the end of it if you are having crashes.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I just found out that the mouse disappears instead of crashing the game, so It's either use and have no mouse or don't use.
    It's actually possible to make boss fights more melee friendly, just need to make so the bosses fly lower and deal damage on attacks.
    Due to the addition of conditional switches and statues, I believe Castlevania based maps are possible to make on Terraria.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    ...the game emits a signal, I had monsters spawns when I enter or leave a Player Above area, causing double spawn in the room, because everytime the logic gate changed state (turning on or off), It emited a signal.

I believe that is a thing Terraria could add a new gate for, to check if the signal recieved is not turning off.
    Architect
    Architect
    TSp5fSd.png
    This is how I stopped double spawning, almost all people will pass thru the PlayerAbove area before the dart cooldown is over.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The only problem actually is when the player walks slowly during the area, or stops inside, beside that solution is valid aswell.
    With my spriting skill increasing, I believe I'll have to rework the new Bunny race in the future, maybe make it smaller? And less weird.
    I've got to change my profile picture some time soon, to fix a few sprite bugs it has.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom