Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    The Steam Awards surelly gave me a lot of cards, so many repeated cards, I guess trading for the Terraria cards I haven't yet will be good.
    I wonder, how should I allow users to setup their own frame and drawing scripts on CPS Mod?
    This event of getting 3 steam cards per day is surelly amazing.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Sounds like you are actually expecting something awesome to happen on a Steam sale.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Indeed, it's quite rare to finish a card collection, even more wondering how pricy will those cards be in a few months.
    Sigh, again stuck in a issue when modding with tModLoader, better I try again another time.
    That moment when you are having problems with something, but doesn't want to make people deceptioned.
    Terraria updated... Look's like I'll have to decompile it again, or keep modding with the current version I'm using.
    ...Windows 7 search is not precise, I've written "`1.cs" on the search, and it's listing all files instead.
    At each new version of Terraria, decompilation for modding is getting harder and harder.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Well, that's just the way it is. It is kind of like when a new terraria update comes out for me and I try to make a sprite related to the update, only to realize that the spriting style keeps changing almost every 1.3.X update
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, somewhat like that
    Maybe some weapons like Bee Gun should deal Summon Damage, instead of Magic Damage?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I wouldn't approve of this though.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    we really just need more summon gear. no point in shortening the magic class to widen the summon class.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, the mage class have one good selection of skills, and because of the penalty given by the Bee Gun (Only one bee can attack at a time, avoiding other projectiles of hitting), I believe it is not a good thing for mage class in terms of dps, also, it would make the Bee set actually have something to do with the Bee gun, because both are from the same type, summoner items.
    I'm learning some new rpg formulas due to different games. This will surelly be helpful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom