Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    That moment when you have a above level 100 character, and is displeased about the class you pick, and think about remaking the char...
    *Reached level 8x on Tree of Savior.* *Gets Team Level 2* *+1% more exp from killing monster buff is added* *Insert histerical laughing*
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Granger
    Granger
    Those zombies at least pack a punch - chairwheel zombies are faster than players even so... I heard the big one is dumb though. One HP is just nothing if you're looking at ~1000 hp regained per tick from bloodsucking.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Still. 64k for 1%?
    Granger
    Granger
    true
    The beggining of a Expert World can be quite boring, since most monsters are basically punching bags.
    Enjoying messing with mechanics, but the Grand Design is too op, you can see every trap in the map if you have it in the first inv slots.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I just use it to collect wire because it is cheap
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Mechanical lens tho.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    You can find explosives through the world with ease due to it, just find a wire form that look's like a inverted L.
    It's so good to play Terraria again, the problem is that grinding for Slime Staff is boring :/. But I'm getting help from bees.
    There could be traps that sprays corrupt/crimson powder.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yep, spawn a harmless bunny, make it walk near the player, the bunny step on a pressure plate, corrupt powder.
    Mwahahaha, now run player, run!
    Ori
    Ori
    I was thinking of things like challenge maps
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, that too.
    Opened the game and saw "Loading Codes... X%", now I'm curious about what it is.
    ppowersteef
    Pixus
    Pixus
    My personal theory is that it's just loading the game assets for the actual game. As for if it was in previous versions, most likely yes, as I've noticed that after the Re-Logic logo, it kicks right into the loading codes section instead of just lagging with a black screen for a bit, so I'm assuming that the loading codes was in that black screen before, making it far more subtle.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I don't think that theory is really correct, since the game loads it's resources before Re-logic logo.
    I wonder who here killed at least 100 Eater of Souls with a character.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I did.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Good job, now 500 Eater of Souls?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Might have already killed 1000 of them.
    Pokémon Sun and Moon coming soon, and I wonder still uses the same battle system.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Twenty years and you'd think they'd change the formula? Plus the trailer indicates it's still looking the same.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Didn't watched the trailer sincerelly, and I kind of grown bored of the battle system of pokémon games.
    hey i have an idea for the point system!
    what if once you hit certain milestones you got bonuses and buffs like 5% bonus exp after a certain amount of points or 2% more damage, access to special bosses and items, and maybe once you hit a really high score you can enter a super hard-hardcore gamemode where it is a competition on who can get the most score there? well i have a few more ideas so hope you like my idea!
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Unlockables if you have certain score eh? Sounds interesting.
    The idea of bonus exp is also nice.
    I could look forward implementing that in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom