Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    That moment when you make a new character in a game, chooses a different path, and discover that progression is basically the same.
    I wonder how developers makes music looping points in games...
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Take the music track and see it as X----Z----------------Y.
    X is where the initial music track starts, Y is where it ends, and Z is where the loop occurs.

In the Code, you begin the initial track with X, and continue through the track. When point Y is hit, you can code it to activate at a certain point, which in this case is Z.

It's actually fairly simple.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Hum, that is the idea.
    I wonder if that is even possible to be done on XNA.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    @Nakano15 Definitely. C# is a very powerful language and any decent sound library will have a way to find a song's length.
    I leaved a notice on the mod thread's last post, be sure to read if you ask yourself about the mod's current state.
    Hum, announcements are not saw on the main page when the user is logged in the forum...
    I were waiting for TOS Open Beta, now I'm yelling on the forums alongside other players, Pre OBT warm up?
    I can't understand why sometimes spritefont text gets clear, and other it gets blurry.
    I'm looking for c# programmers and spriters for my game project. (No, not talking about N Terraria)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    yeah, I do have skype indeed. you can find my by searching my TCF username.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Wait, since we are going to have chat on TCF, I guess we could make a group conversation with all those who are helping in the project.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Sounds like a good idea
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom