Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    *Planned working on my project, discovered that metal assault was launched again, played it, noticed were about 4am, remembered of project.*
    After I implemented Pierce and Immunity on the mod, balancing got harder. But at least makes the game more challenging.
    Definitelly, Windows 7+ is enemy of pc devs. It hides the crash logs to difficult the debugging.
    "One must use a bad mouse to get the initiative of making keyboard/controler only menus." - Nakano15
    Will you make nterraria mac version my friends and i have macs and we admire the mod
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    No, I will not, I barelly can update my mod, and does not even know how to make mac/linux support.
    Yokai
    Yokai
    Could you hire someone
    Yokai
    Yokai
    I mean there are so many people on the reddit community that admire the mod i think you did really good work
    It kind of sucks having to go to the main menu to enter another world...
    king40606
    king40606
    It's not that bad, is it?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Kind of, could be more direct and have a in-game function that allows changing world, or joining a server.
    Got Golden Axe for free on Steam due to a promotion, but due to that now I'm wanting Streets of Rage. :X
    Punching in Terraria would be possible, if the empty item slot would work like a invisible claw.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    You could make it possible by a check to see if the Item type is null in the specific slot indicated with 10 slots, therefore checking in the arbitary for that specific slot. This may also require the hand to hold a null sprite with a recreational collision box (instead of new Item, create a collision box for the bounds with the radius from Main.Player[].Position (x and y)...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    by squaring the two variables to equal a number where the bounds would return a true value. This would however only return a value where the position of the fist is in the frame (e.g for frame 1, it would return a specific factor of X and Y based on the position in the bounds of the intersection of the circles created)- therefore ensuring collision is true.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Or... I could setup the integer of the Claw Array on line 1 to true, set the default item to deal damage and have speed, setup the attack style to be the one of a sword and then set the width and height of the item to a size that allows the punching to deal damage without killing the player in process.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom