Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    By Terraria 1.3 trailer, look's like an introduction to Terraria Otherworld, but can't stop drolling at the new cool stuffs.
    I wish I could sprite better...
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    @Jetstream ??? @zimberzimber That is exactly the problem, or kind of, I want to be able to make sprites for my projects, even if it's place holder sprite. Also, my requests are almost complicated. And generally leads to spriter arguing with me.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    In that case sprite something regardless of its quality, even if it may end up bad in your opinion.
    If you're just lazy I can provide some sprites, but don't expect it to be super high quality.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That seems about right, I should fight against the self estimative of how would end the sprites. Thanks.
    Green Aid: Healing Grenade, good idea?
    OFF
    OFF
    seems a cool idea, but a bit unpractical, there might be targeting issues
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Not really if upon exploding it creates several dots that heals nearby allies.
    Made a system on the mod that allows the world to have it's world re-created after some time. I wonder what it could be usefull for.
    Were working on Free Mode a while ago, I will have to revamp it because it feels unpleasantly familiar to something else...
    tShock is powerfull enough for players to make event servers for other players to get prizes.
    Arguing with the team about the Bunny Race again, they still have carrots on the ears ¬¬
    Got inspired to work on multiplayer due to watching some Pedguin videos, plus trying to make the party help me on pre-hardmode eclipse.
    Mine will not load can you help me?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Could you be more specific on the issue? Like if appeared some error or something like that?
    T
    The Archer in Regnorum
    It says "Please launch the game from your steam client." So i actually put it on my steam client but it still doesnt work. I opened Terraria up but that didnt work either. Can you help?
    (BTW this is on version 4)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    You must place it on Terraria folder, install Terraria GameLauncher (found on this forum), run Terraria through steam, upon popping up, add an entry for the mod on the game launcher, includding mod executable, then run.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom