• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Nakano15

1. N

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

That would be very interesting, but I would need to elaborate how I would create the system. The problem is that I'm not really into modding Terraria right now, so I don't think I'll even try making the system. I'll probably only try releasing the next update, and then give a break.
  2. N

I have to stop frequenting this forum frequently, It's not like as if something interesting...

I have to stop frequenting this forum frequently, It's not like as if something interesting would happen.
  3. N

Worst Weapon or item

Nah. Damage is terrible, speed is way too slow. Removing walls with It is annoying. It's generally terrible.
  4. N

Worst Weapon or item

Psh... https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Wooden_Hammer That's the worst weapon and tool.
  5. N

For some reason, Fandom wiki is showing me links to Terraria Avalon Mod, a long dead Terraria mod.

For some reason, Fandom wiki is showing me links to Terraria Avalon Mod, a long dead Terraria mod.
  6. N

You can always try again the next time you find him. Be sure to bring an army if you think he'll give you some trouble.
  7. N

Well... If you didn't managed to get the pig guardian, at least probably you got the deer guardian. And I thought I had fixed that bug where her head is not planted on the land. @topic Well, the next update is getting close to be done, but I really wanted to get a secondary companion that I've...
  8. N

Begins a new friendship.
  9. N

The skills themselves already does that, beside the system Itself may need changes, since the current way isn't really great.
  10. N

I don't know. My intention was trying to make them smarter when travelling with you, but I don't really have ideas of how I can check when they should jump over gaps, and if It's safe for them to jump. I've even made an AI to check where they will land, but had to disable due to issues with It...
  11. N

Make players rely a bit less on wings/mount

I don't think that just creating new accessories would make the player rely less on mounts and wings. To make the player rely less on those, would be necessary to change a number of monsters AI. Sadly, many hardmode bosses rely a lot on air mobility, and most accessories in the game doesn't...
  12. N

Happy New Year. And I'm not late this time.

Happy New Year. And I'm not late this time.
  13. N

Merry Christmas guys. Beside I'm 2 hours late, at least in my time.

Merry Christmas guys. Beside I'm 2 hours late, at least in my time.
  14. N

Damn, It's so many, that I don't want to spoil. But one thing is sure: To try implementing them...

Damn, It's so many, that I don't want to spoil. But one thing is sure: To try implementing them, I would have to avoid recicling codes from older mod seasons.
  15. N

I were having several ideas latelly, that I could implement, if I was still developing N...

I were having several ideas latelly, that I could implement, if I was still developing N Terraria 7. But right now, It seems impossible for me to work on It. I think I should wait a bit longer before trying to begin the experiment.
Top Bottom