• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Nakano15

1. Nakano15

Damn, now I really wanted to have Minecraft. That way I could try the Terraria mod for it.

Damn, now I really wanted to have Minecraft. That way I could try the Terraria mod for it.
  2. Nakano15

[ATTACH] So satisfying to explore my castle generator, beside the stable walls are kinda wrong...

So satisfying to explore my castle generator, beside the stable walls are kinda wrong...
  3. Nakano15

I am not obligated to watch this alone. [MEDIA]

I am not obligated to watch this alone.
  4. Nakano15

Hey! Steam Awards is up and running, and so is the Steam Sale too.

Hey! Steam Awards is up and running, and so is the Steam Sale too.
  5. Nakano15

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613372964750229504/913113990148808804/unknown.png I did this.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613372964750229504/913113990148808804/unknown.png I did this.
  6. Nakano15

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Ah, I see now.
  7. Nakano15

*read, hehe

*read, hehe
  8. Nakano15

Hey, that actually may be helpful. Beside there's something I want to ask now, but I doubt you'll be able to answer me: What is the point of a plugin system, if the plugin is built in the program? Edit:. Since I was unable to build the TEdit with the tool, I had to use a workaround for that. I...
  9. Nakano15

TerraGuardians mod is getting it's first reptile companion.

TerraGuardians mod is getting it's first reptile companion.
  10. Nakano15

Well, while trying to create a mod, I made a horrible editor for room layout creation, which burned my eyes when trying to use it. I then remembered of this tool, and now I wonder if I could use it to help me make room layouts for it. My idea was of creating a plugin, so I can select the room...
  11. Nakano15

I recommend jumping straight into the game, instead of watching streams. :3

I recommend jumping straight into the game, instead of watching streams. :3
  12. Nakano15

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Huck yeah! Let's go! And by the look of it, don't need to be on don't starve seed to get the items from collab, I guess.
  13. Nakano15

N Experience got a hotfix fixing an issue with knockback: tModLoader - NExperience Mod -...

N Experience got a hotfix fixing an issue with knockback: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria
  14. Nakano15

tModLoader NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Damn, only now I got what Zauberin was talking about. The knockback was really messed up. I think I played the mod so much that I thought it was normal. Anyways... Now knockback multipliers will no longer be summed to the knockback player causes, and instead will be multiplied as was intended.
  15. Nakano15

Be careful when making dialogues. Empty npc dialogues can still be clicked.

Be careful when making dialogues. Empty npc dialogues can still be clicked.
Top Bottom