• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Nakano15

1. Nakano15

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Don't underestimate the modders :cool:
  2. Nakano15

That's actually intended. I kind of didn't wanted to make a kind of "black out" effect. Also, I think that the kick is more spooky than blacking out.
  3. Nakano15

Beside a number of bug fixes, the companions are passing through a respriting, because I'm changing the drawing method. Some companions in the game has already gained the sprite changes. Others will get theirs when their time comes.
  4. Nakano15

Alongside a hotfix too. You can find It at the bottom of the update log.

Alongside a hotfix too. You can find It at the bottom of the update log.
  5. Nakano15

New TerraGuardians mod update is out, several bug fixes and companions sprite changes...

New TerraGuardians mod update is out, several bug fixes and companions sprite changes, includding <= : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraguardians-terrarian-companions.81757/post-2158566
  6. Nakano15

Well, I intended to launch this update after revamping a number of Mabel's sprites, but the bugs were more troublesome than her arm placement. A number of companions gained sprite changes, tell me what you guys think of It. :D Also, the Ghost Fox Guardian will have now less chance of trolling...
  7. Nakano15

tModLoader How to learn C#?

SoloLearn has C# courses. Try It, and of course, practice what you learned.
  8. Nakano15

Avatar gif animation is cut outside of preview.

I used Aseprite to make the gif animation. I tried making an animation again, but this time I didn't made Aseprite scale the gif size twice in the result gif. It was still cutdown during the animation on the attachment preview, but when I placed the full image on the post... I tried then to use...
  9. Nakano15

PC Advice For Werewolf Form Eyes

My idea would be of having the appearance of the werewolf turned off, and then use the sprite texture modified wolf set to display your character as werewolf, with the eyes visible.
  10. Nakano15

Well, It's broken on the attachment too. It's like as if It's ignoring part of the frames because they don't change during animation. Edit:. Same gif on Imgur.
  11. Nakano15

I couldn't place a walking version of my avatar due to a forum bug. :(

I couldn't place a walking version of my avatar due to a forum bug. :(
  12. Nakano15

A while ago, I tried changing my avatar to a walking version of the character in my avatar currently. To my surprise, the gif played correctly on the preview, but on my character avatar both on the profile setting page and near my nickname on the top-right of the screen, my character avatar...
  13. Nakano15

NExperience: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria TerraClasses: tModLoader -...

NExperience: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria TerraClasses: tModLoader - TerraClasses mod, but I need your help.
  14. Nakano15

NExperience and TerraClasses have got an update.

NExperience and TerraClasses have got an update.
  15. Nakano15

tModLoader TerraClasses mod, but I need your help.

I made an update to change the interface of the classes and the way you open It, to fit the new interface NExperience gained. And then, brother and sister stopped fighting. Probably.
Top Bottom