Recent content by Nakano15

1. Nakano15

Other Red, I beg, Allow an easy toggle of critter enraging.

Critter enraging? What?
  2. Nakano15

Game Mechanics Make honeyfin giving extra regeneration buff like with honey in a bottle

I wouldn't mind if Honeyfin gave Honey buff aswell. At least wasting time farming for it would make sense. Farming for Honeyfins feels like a waste of time right now, mostly because of how long it takes for a fish to take a bite on Honey.
  3. Nakano15

Music Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 900 Tracks

I keep forgetting to check that site for soundtrack for my game project. Tomorrow I'll be checking out for cool music that I could place on the fields on my game. Edit: Nevermind...
  4. Nakano15

40 people online isn't bad. I've been online late enough to see single digit of people online.

40 people online isn't bad. I've been online late enough to see single digit of people online.
  5. Nakano15

Secret World Seed Turn Based RPG

Mob repelling items would be handy for that. At least would stop you from having battle at inconvenient moments. Or... If you want to avoid such a cheese... Calm Potions could severelly reduce the spawn rate of mobs, making getting your character in a battle harder.
  6. Nakano15

Or a Final Fantasy V type thing...
  7. Nakano15

Biomes & Nature Chance of Desert or Tundra biomes at spawn point.

Yeah, that's why I said that some biomes could need some tweaks (the desert being the one that comes to mind). The vultures and antlions are way too insane, and the sandstorm having its mobs at the spawn point would be literally a death farm. But anyways, yeah, desert could be a secret seed...
  8. Nakano15

Ehh.... I kinda thought about that... Never really went ahead with that because I keep wondering how would the battle work...
  9. Nakano15

For me they're unlikeable, like the defenestration one.

For me they're unlikeable, like the defenestration one.
  10. Nakano15

Might actually make sense, since in the screenshot, the character died from fall damage (beside...

Might actually make sense, since in the screenshot, the character died from fall damage (beside on the second case too).
  11. Nakano15

Speaking of poor taste in humor... Yeah, I found out what defenestration is afterwards...

Speaking of poor taste in humor... Yeah, I found out what defenestration is afterwards. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3061299108
  12. Nakano15

Biomes & Nature Chance of Desert or Tundra biomes at spawn point.

Terraria feels very samey at the start because it's mostly always in the forest where you spawn on . Rarelly, there's a chance that the world generation may cause you to spawn in the crimson or corruption, but that isn't very great for a start of playthrough. Would be cool if there was a...
  13. Nakano15

I really hate the newest death messages. It's like they're supposed to be hated, instead of...

I really hate the newest death messages. It's like they're supposed to be hated, instead of funny.
  14. Nakano15

tModLoader Chat message hook on tModLoader 1.4?

I'm at the point on the remake of my companion mod project, where I'm adding a companion that makes use of the player chat as a spawning requirement. The problem is, I haven't found yet the hook for checking player chat. If I don't find the hook, if there is any, I will have to change how that...
  15. Nakano15

tModLoader Adding interface elements to main menu.

I guess it's not possible to do that on tModLoader 1.4...
Back
Top Bottom