• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Namesomething

1. N

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I've been in love with this mod ever since I found out about it recently, great work with all those fun weapons. (Although I have only checked the magic ones due to my current run) Looks like I have quite a few more collectionist runs to do. Anyway, something caught my attention: for the Nuclear...
  2. N

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

May I suggest a few balancing changes? The Adventurer's Bag could be sold by the Merchant after an early major progression point, such as beating EoC or EoW/BoC. 12 leather might not seem much at first, but when you realize that actually means 60 rotten flesh/vertebra, which only have a 33%...
  3. N

tModLoader DNI's Odds ands Ends

Is anyone else's game crashing every time they die with this mod enabled? I don't know if it's just wonky interactions with other mods, but disabling it seems to have made the issue go away.
  4. N

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Well that was fast. Thank you so much, the quick use key for custom items is great.
  5. N

Recently I've found myself repeatedly turning it on and off while trying to squeeze any performance I can out of my toaster so I guess it would save me some time, no idea if anyone else would find it as useful though.
  6. N

Would it be possible to add a hotkey to enable/disable frame skip?
  7. N

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

It's great to see an update full of features like this including those tiered general use bags, I hope quantum bags/chests and those quick inventory handling buttons come back later on.
  8. N

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Whenever I quit from a world back to title and try loading a world again after using Recipe Browser, the mod's window pops up for a bit and then the game crashes with the "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" error. Following tML's instructions on how to figure...
  9. N

tModLoader Boss Highlights

It's what I was planning to do until the steps that were consistently giving me the crash when I made the previous post didn't suddenly feel like not crashing the game anymore. I guess I'll just give up on trying to reproduce this, it's better to just go back to playing until it happens again...
  10. N

The crash happened to me multiple other times as well on a normal run for other bosses like Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee and Wall of Flesh too so I know it's nothing specific to some of them. That's why my initial guess was either after a few different bosses or after some time of play.
  11. N

I'm not quite sure if the bug only happens on larger modpacks or with the mod alone, all I did was following tML's instructions upon seeing the " Begin cannot be called again..." error and seeing Boss Highlights being mentioned in the crashlog that annoyingly keeps getting deleted every time you...
  12. N

Looks like the offscreen indicator thing is crashing the game either after enough time or after fighting a few different bosses, I'm not sure.
  13. N

PC Flat UI

...Well I didn't know that. Hopefully someone has a backup of the original version then.
  14. N

PC Flat UI

I've converted the texture pack to the current (at least as of 1.3.5) and more user-friendly format using XNB2PNG, given how the original link disappeared and Caicyo hasn't been active for almost a year by now there shouldn't be any issue with sharing it. I suppose. Dropbox - Flat UI.zip Send me...
  15. N

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

Small bug report, this latest update makes the wormhole icons render far outside the borders of the minimap.
Top Bottom