Recent content by Namesomething

1. N

tModLoader Extra Explosives

Sorry for the delayed reply, but even vanilla bombs won't remove walls.
  2. N

Is the option to prevent explosives from destroying walls not working, or is there more to how it works than just toggling it on/off on single player?
  3. N

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Very nice. That was quick, thank you.
  4. N

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I think 5.9.3 might have broken Extensible Inventory, or at least I don't seem to be able to switch pages after updating.
  5. N

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is the squirrel NPC overriding other NPCs at random? They keep despawning and the Census mod information for the squirrel is all messed up if it's spawned.
  6. N

Looks like the mod crashes and disables itself on startup when the mod browser is offline. I don't know if that's a great idea.
  7. N

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Did today's update break goblin invasions? I wasn't getting any progress on them, but then I disabled the mod and things seemed to start working again.
  8. N

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

My game has run out of memory twice in the past few days while I was fighting bosses despite the mods menu saying I have at least 1 GB of RAM free (and that's after loading a world then going back to the main menu). This time I remembered to check the logs, and there I found this part: I don't...
  9. N

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Speaking of weird things, I've noticed a few of them as well: - I can't write in-game commands, my character says them out loud instead of them being parsed - Crafting costs of everything, for some reason, is halved Disabling Base Library (and by consequence, Portable Storage as well) seems to...
  10. N

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Some quick ideas I can think of right now: Fishing: some sea-like or deeper shade of blue? Rogue: something close to dark gray, since the class seems to focus on stealth? Druidic: maybe either a very dark or very vibrant shade of green, due to the class's relation to nature? Mystic: something...
  11. N

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Good to see this is still being worked on. Some other damage types I can recall from well known enough mods right now are fishing from Unusacies' Battle Rods, rogue from Calamity (I'm still not sure how different it is from throwing though), druidic from Redemption, and mystic from Enigma. Also...
  12. N

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Something tells me the Fencer's Rapier isn't supposed to have the same recipe as the Forest Fairy Sword.
  13. N

Just noticed something, no idea if it's intended but I thought I might as well report it. Some of the Redemption compatibility weapons require a Xenium Smelter to craft, but at least as of the latest version of the mod, you can't get that crafting station until after Moon Lord since it's locked...
  14. N

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I also got the issue where the keybind didn't bring the checklist up, but seeing how I chose to stay on the older version instead of updating, I'd assume it's due to mods specifically targeting the update (such as Thorium) kind of breaking the older version. The merge was a great idea, but I'm...
  15. N

I've been in love with this mod ever since I found out about it recently, great work with all those fun weapons. (Although I have only checked the magic ones due to my current run) Looks like I have quite a few more collectionist runs to do. Anyway, something caught my attention: for the Nuclear...
Back
Top Bottom