• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by NamiMurdock

1. NamiMurdock

-gives newnew a tight huggle- :D

-gives newnew a tight huggle- :D
  2. NamiMurdock

>> << -hides in shadow's hair- >__________________________________< sorries @[email protected]

>> << -hides in shadow's hair- >__________________________________< sorries @[email protected]
  3. NamiMurdock

yesh finallly xDDDD hehehehe

yesh finallly xDDDD hehehehe
  4. NamiMurdock

your very welcome ^-^ -gives diekon a huge huggie- :D

your very welcome ^-^ -gives diekon a huge huggie- :D
  5. NamiMurdock

Hello Diekon :)

Hello Diekon :)
  6. NamiMurdock

SHADOW!!!! :D hai! -gives him a huge tight huggie-

SHADOW!!!! :D hai! -gives him a huge tight huggie-
  7. NamiMurdock

Hello bezixx o-o

Hello bezixx o-o
  8. NamiMurdock

thank you o-o ^_^

thank you o-o ^_^
  9. NamiMurdock

:D awwwwsss >w<

:D awwwwsss >w<
  10. NamiMurdock

>w< sorry buttons. well maybe you can contact dissy or ulti o.o they are on my steam (they...

>w< sorry buttons. well maybe you can contact dissy or ulti o.o they are on my steam (they got mod back) were you forum banned as well? :/ i wish i can help T_T i do? O.O how so?
  11. NamiMurdock

its not that xDDD just the "Let me be the second to message here" and buttons as well :o dont...

its not that xDDD just the "Let me be the second to message here" and buttons as well :o dont mind me ^_^ im a tad bit weird e-e
  12. NamiMurdock

hello o_o -waves her paws- xDDDD

hello o_o -waves her paws- xDDDD
  13. NamiMurdock

i think they are doing ok o.o. josh is finally going for builder :o ;-; i miss seeing ya on...

i think they are doing ok o.o. josh is finally going for builder :o ;-; i miss seeing ya on the server -clings to buttons leggy-
  14. NamiMurdock

thats nice hehehe :) im glad to know your doing great ^_^ im doing fantastic o-o went on out...

thats nice hehehe :) im glad to know your doing great ^_^ im doing fantastic o-o went on out of town for two days :O then coming home to meh neighbor spoiling us with cake xD
  15. NamiMurdock

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! O u O so how have you been :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! O u O so how have you been :)
Top Bottom