Recent content by Napstablook

1. N

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

i know what you mean, that yellow crab has a very similar animation to Monstro when he shoots
  2. N

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

Just wanted to drop by and say that this mod looks incredible, the weapon and enemy design are fantastic and unique, the animation for the mobs looks very smooth and is very pleasing to the eyes, my first impression after seeing the spoiler gifs was of amazement, it just looks great
  3. N

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

Answered literally 3 posts above yours
  4. N

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
  5. N

tModLoader Calamity Mod

its been on the to-do-list for like 4 days fam, i wouldnt get my hopes up
  6. N

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Its impossible, theyre different games More specifically, a mount spritesheet, which is much, much harder to make than a single sprite
  7. N

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Both games are vastly different both in gameplay and in modding, and the creator would have to rewrite the entire mod from the ground up with brand new code and sprites if he for some reason wants to port the mod, so no, its not possible
  8. N

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

So... even though i had the exact same error other people said before, and they said that updating net framework didnt fix it, i tryied it anyway It worked, i download net framework 4.6.2, so either those people are lazy liars, or they downloaded the wrong version
  9. N

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Made an account just for this, as i love this mod and prefixes too much According to the bug report posted before, the sword moon npc (or something like that) is what causes this mod to fail loading Is that mob too important? would it be possible to create a temporary fix in which that npc is...
Back
Top Bottom