Recent content by NASA

1. NASA

Other Allow the music toggle to be saved

Hi, is it by any chance possible to keep the toggled music in the drunk world seed (5162020) to be saved when quitting the world? From time to time I enjoy to listen to the classic osts over the otherworld and vice versa. Thing is that it's quite annoying how I'm forced to travel to the party...
  2. NASA

Can't find a sprite

Oooh alright alright, thank you very much!!!
  3. NASA

Can't find a sprite

Wouldn't that be pretty odd? Cobsidering how it is a mount...
  4. NASA

Can't find a sprite

Hi, I've been searching for the Golf cart sprite but I just can't find it in the Terraria folder. Any idea where it exactly is found?
  5. NASA

Resolution

o that's sad. thanks though!
  6. NASA

Resolution

I got AMD Radeon 520
  7. NASA

Resolution

Hi, I found that the max resolution of my pc is 1600x900. Is there any way to make it bigger than that? Thanks!
  8. NASA

Weapons & Equip Music box

The music box is pretty good, but it has a small thing that should get changed. When you want to save a music with the music box, you'll need to use an accessory slot for doing so. Or if you want to listen to a music you saved, you will also need to use an accessory slot( or place it which will...
  9. NASA

Mobile All my progression is gone

Ok thanks you two for helping me!!
  10. NASA

Is it normal that i cant login?
  11. NASA

Yes, i had terraria in the latest version. Also i got like 5Gb RAM left in my phone.
  12. NASA

So, my phone had a bug where the wifi was randomly turning off and on. I decided to restart my phone and see if it was fixed. Because of restarting my phone, i lost ALL my progression. Every world and character. I backuped them in cloud. And when i open google drive, i still see that everything...
  13. NASA

Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

I get a lot of weird worlds and bugs etc but i got so much that i cant even send them all xD
  14. NASA

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Low chance of spawning inside a chest? Are you serious? I had 4 shadow chestsand 3 of them had drax
  15. NASA

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

Got the bee mount afyer killing 16th queen bee
Back
Top Bottom