Recent content by Nate McCloud

1. N

tModLoader Crushed!

Is it possible that GetTexture doesn't handle .jpg files?
  2. N

Fourteen Day Announcement Machine

Oookay, that makes sense, then. Thanks for clarifying!
  3. N

Fourteen Day Announcement Machine

You can do a 7-day announcement machine by either having every other board set to announce nighttime, or removing half the announcement boards and using a faulty gate as a rising-edge pulse generator, linking the output of that to the faulty lamps of the other gates. Or...do the day/night...
  4. N

NPCs & Enemies Pawn shop

Ever wanted to sell your items to other players? I know I have. My suggestion here is basically an NPC that's like a shop and a chest combined, and is mostly useful for semi-large servers. You sell items to the pawn shop, which makes those items available to buy in those quantities to any...
  5. N

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

...That is at least the third time I've posted without thinking in the last week or so. I completely forgot that I had the Architect Gizmo Pack in my inventory. ._. I am so sorry.
  6. N

Considering that The Grand Design adds Paint Sprayer functionality, I think it should require the Paint Sprayer as a crafting ingredient.
  7. N

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

The double-activation problem that occasionally occurs when putting weapons on Weapon Racks is still there. That is, sometimes, when I right-click once, it will think I'm doing it twice rapidly.
  8. N

. . . You are brand spanking new to this, aren't you? You basically just went up to the jewelry store owner, asked them to give you free jewelry, and told them you already came in and stole some rings that didn't fit properly. You can't use "not having dollars" as an excuse, because there is...
  9. N

The best I could suggest is...maybe...a free demo version of Terraria, with only slime enemies, small worlds, no Underworld, a scant few pieces of equipment, and a limit of two or three character slots and worlds.
  10. N

...Think I just had a brain aneurysm from reading that post...
  11. N

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Looking forward to this so much! I stopped playing this game after I pretty much ran out of things to do. Now I'll have stuff to do again!
  12. N

Ah-hah, I figured as much. :) It didn't make sense that a dev would say to use a NAND gate for something that, due to the wiring system involving indiscriminate rising- and falling-edge toggling pulses, could be done by simply toggling the input before connecting it to the output. Reading that...
  13. N

I read on the wiki that @Yoraiz0r had stated that a NOT gate could be simulated by connecting a wire to both inputs of a NAND gate. Unless the way wiring works is being changed, couldn't you simply wire the stuff that wouldn't pass through a NOT gate first, toggle the input, then wire the stuff...
  14. N

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Many of my suggestions have already been suggested, but I'll go ahead and list them anyway since it's a pain to search through 10+ pages to make sure it hasn't already been suggested. Include a multicolor wrench that can be color-changed via right-click, and either remove the single-colored...
  15. N

Game Mechanics Wing Slot

But that can only be used in Expert Mode.
Back
Top Bottom