Recent content by NathanielG

1. NathanielG

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Knives of the Corruptor
  2. NathanielG

Other Game Pokémon

Lucario ftw! Spam everyone to death with Aura Sphere! At least, that’s the way I did it to beat the game.
  3. NathanielG

What is your 5 year plan?

I prolly have like hundreds of things I want to do in 5 years, but my ultimate goal in mind is also my passion which is story writing and hope to be a great author some day, or, something that involves story writing, idk.
  4. NathanielG

Casual Things you believed when you were very young

I used to believe horror movies were real. Two movies in particular at the time - The Ring and Darkness Falls - made me hide underneath the covers every night. I always slept with a night light, and I would never sleep if there was no light. I used to sleep in a hallway that had stairs leading...
  5. NathanielG

Yeah, i know the guy who did

Yeah, i know the guy who did
  6. NathanielG

Nice profile pic

Nice profile pic
  7. NathanielG

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Absolutely love this mod. Would love to see if tiles could be dyeable in the future as well.
  8. NathanielG

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

I have a big smile on my face right now. Welcome back Avalon!
  9. NathanielG

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Awesome job on this! This definitely saves a lot of time. Kudos to you, man!
  10. NathanielG

Whats your favorite song?

My favorite song used to be "Stressed Out" by Twenty Øne Piløts Until I recently discovered this song My new favorite song.
  11. NathanielG

So TCF whats YOUR favorite GBA game?

GBA games were the games I grew up on as a kid Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is my all time favorite GBA game Others I like are: Golden Sun I and II Mario vs Donkey Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Warioware, inc...
  12. NathanielG

Casual Explain your avatar

Yeah. There's a game I recently discovered that is like Spyro the Dragon in a lot of ways, but the style is like that of a Mario Platformer. Its called Dragon Land.
  13. NathanielG

Other Game Pokémon

3rd Evolution: Charizard 2nd Evolution: Lucario 1st Evolution: Blaziken Legendary: Suicune and also The legendary Titans (they make cool sounds) Mythical: Victini and Keldeo
  14. NathanielG

The No Good SFX Pack

It's alright, the Captain Falcon one is good too.
  15. NathanielG

If you could have one superpower...

Essokinesis, aka reality warping, because why not? It would be so much fun to break the laws of physics; limitations would be that I would be a Medium-Level User in the style of Cartoon Physics.
Back
Top Bottom