Recent content by Natic

1. Natic

CC Creation Compendium #50

Love it, good job ...and lol price to clasic "Im drowning, lets drink my potion" :D
  2. Natic

PC Rage Moments

Explosive traps..i always jump on my chair when i trigger one and then Im like "F this S***!!!!!" ..also, selling my Rod of Discord wasnt a pleasure moment :/
  3. Natic

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Q: do you need to start a brave new world to get all new items/stuff or not? (thanks for another update :) )
  4. Natic

PC Troubleshooting Terraria Issues

Hey, good job! I have sometimes "No Suitable Graphics Card Found" error (as i have VAIO laptop). So, my solution was always to restart my Steam app. Then it was ok..everytime :)
  5. Natic

PC News Flash!

Dont smoke in that car! :D
  6. Natic

To wire or not to wire?

To wire or not to wire?
  7. Natic

Creative yet unconventional building tips.

Maybe because you promised some screenshots at wednesday half year ago :P
  8. Natic

PC Preparing For Hardmode - Having The Least Difficulty After WoF

Yes, planter boxes..and using the Staff is highly advised (as you will get more plants and seeds with it) Liquids replenish itself thanks to liquid duplication "bug". There is Inlet pump at the bottom of each tank and Outlet pump on that small platform inside the tank. You just wire it with 1s...
  9. Natic

You can mine Obsidian and Honey blocks (then you can easily craft Crispy honey block) at the bottom of the tanks where both liquids touches. Pumps are here to atomatically refill without overflow problems:) You could probably actuate those platforms (never try it tho), but you would loose the...
  10. Natic

Help I'm bad at houses

well, if you want something easy to build I can only recommend this thing: ..but if you are looking just for ideas, then check this thread i guess :) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/no-wood-boxes-a-building-guide.12250/page-22
  11. Natic

Favorite rare drop in the game?

Hmm, RoD aside..probably Nazar. Its always nice to see this thing on the floor :)
  12. Natic

Hey, nice guide :) If I may suggest I would add some farms to "Easy" section. I just cant live without them sooner or later ;) tip:
  13. Natic

Advice on how to properly deal with Expert Mode?

Small tip to help you with dodge.. :) You remember that expert item from first boss? Shield of Cthulu? It is super-usefull for mimics, bosses (and avoidance in general) as it alows you to dash in one direction. Its pretty much "must-have" accessory for expert mode until you get Solar armor. For...
  14. Natic

Hoiktronic Elevator

This thread might help you: :) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hoik-guide-rapid-player-npc-etc-transport-using-only-sloped-tiles.1656/
  15. Natic

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

New world for 1.3.1. -meteorite landed! Yay finnaly, some good gear and weapon to progress in expert. I was looking for this meteorite for two hours..didnt expect to found it +/- 70 blocks below the surface :/
Back
Top Bottom