Recent content by Natural Aura

1. Natural Aura

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

ONLY A WEEK FROM TODAY UNTIL THE FINAL MAJOR 1.4; "Journey's End" UPDATE IS RELEASED, MY HYPE COULDN'T BE HIGHER!!!! ^0^ Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of those at Re-Logic for both developing Terraria and fostering an outstanding community along with hosting this contest! I...
  2. Natural Aura

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Congrats to all of the winners! *\(^0^)/* Honestly, I liked everyone designs for some reason or another, but alas I could only vote for three. Seriously though, there are so many talented artist in this community, I'm incredibly impressed with all of the contestants! I do hope at least the...
  3. Natural Aura

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

This would be my first attempt at making armor in Terraria, but I wanted to give a go at it, so here was my take to it that I submitted! (honestly, there are SOOOO many other great idea's Ive seen posted! I do hope paladin armor gets in the game, have been for a long time, but I want somebody...
  4. Natural Aura

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Ok, just wow, that jungle one looks epic! I too would like to place a submission, though it's nothing special. I just made it just cause it's something I've wanted in the game ever since the dungeon expansion! While it's said that all drops will probably be gained the same way, even if you...
  5. Natural Aura

tModLoader Critter Craze!

Looks great, and it would appear there is some Starbound in here. That's cool man that's cool. Though when you say it doesn't "grow", it doesn't grow like... at all, so I can't place down seeds or nothing? I Guess that's fine, but that would depend on the quantity of the crops. owo Edit...
  6. Natural Aura

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I'm not certain on how all the programming that would go down and it sounds like a fairly difficult task, but I'd have to go with option #2. The main reason behind this being that by making the jungle protected it would take out some of the difficulty in the game and you'd now be able to use...
  7. Natural Aura

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm not sure if anyone else if having this issue, but I've recently created a female character and my characters body is bugged. It shows a male body and displays clipping on the torso's skin when I'm flying, but looks normal when I'm on a rope. Oddly tho its just the body, the legs are...
Back
Top Bottom