Recent content by Nausicc

1. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i use this tool quite a lot and never got that problem... maybe u did add some smashed altars and you didnt realise it?
  2. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hi, TerraCustom stops creating the map when it reaches the corruption chams, on a crimson world, it works great if i just set it crimson only :\ any idea on how to solve it? edit: had 50% crimson, 25% corruption = 2 crimson 1 corruption, and force different sides was on, altho avoiding jungle...
  3. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i see, get a hallow biome but without gettin into hardmode, that would be nice, specially if, once u get into hardmode, it would spawn in the exactly same spot or in the opposite side (not 2 in the same side tho)
  4. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

There's not way it does that... ur the 1st guy complaining about it, and i've used it on my laptop since it came out, never had problems with my game cuz of this (even if the tool just stopped working for me XD)
  5. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i'm not really sure, but it actually always creates with a random moon. when it used to work LOL i always picked moon 1, but sometimes i would get the others, even if i didnt loaded the old settings
  6. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i actually uploaded the file, here's the zip with it: http://puu.sh/pJeur.zip i tought it would keep the file, not the text :\ about fresh game/terracustom/saves, already tried that a few times :c
  7. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Settings i wanted to create it with this settings. i used them before, but it just stopped working :\ also, @Flamed usually you dont need a .bak to load your world since it is only created once you played on that map, (maybe i'm wrong, but if it is a backup, it makes no sense to have one before...
  8. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

@Ropya i read wat you said, and decided to let it run for a while. i was like i'm gonna watch one anime episode and it will do it 3 hours later, stills not done wanna try out my settings to see if it works for you? ( it has a lot of changes and it used to work before, it just stopped working...
  9. Nausicc

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

he was just tryin to be funny, i guess, i hope!!!
  10. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I just cant use this tool anymore :c for some reason, even if i try the default settings, i get stuck at "Generating Structures" Any ideas on how to solve it??
  11. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

yep, i'm not using any mods, only vanilla Terraria :c
  12. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

TerraCustom just stopped working for me :\ Everytime i create a world, it freezes at generating structures, but i only changed backgrouds and ore spawn rate :\
  13. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i dont even know why he said that cuz TerraCustom was actually supposed to work with mods...
  14. Nausicc

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

in my opinion, for random item spawn in chests, it would be nice to get lower craftable items, ex. u can craft gold items, so u would find silver or lower ores/items (way of make a bit of money) and a low chance to get gold. also, random could charges would be nice. other than that, just some...
  15. Nausicc

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

that happend to me too, i lowered the number of underground houses and statues (not sure if it was this one) and it worked
Back
Top Bottom