Recent content by Nayo

1. Nayo

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Beacause some would rather have an update sooner than later after a year and a half. Or in simpler terms pepole get tiered of waiting... but oh well now we will anyways! Woohoo! I find it fun to watch pain and rage unfold... and add to it at times....
  2. Nayo

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

On the second day of Christmas xbox gave to us.... STILL NO 1.3! (Come on lets keep this train goiing! It's the only thing keeping slightly less insane!) <moderator edit to fix self-censored word bypassing profanity filter in quote>
  3. Nayo

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

So Pipeworks has said Xbox before Christmas is not possible..... well i give up on Pipeworks! All of us have waited almost a year and a half in suspense with multiple delays and only one platform gets it during a good time. Yes i know it's not within their hands but they could have fixed the...
  4. Nayo

I find it very strange how they removed it. Also I can't belive there's no news yet! I need this.....
  5. Nayo

The devs can't just launch the update. They have to wait for Microsoft to certify it....
  6. Nayo

Hopefully your right.... I'm starting to lose my mind! Well i alreAdy have but i mean even more.... hehehuhuueheuueueh cake is pie in a pig suit!!! 1+1 is fish!
  7. Nayo

Don't forget Sparkly wing turn into cennexes! (Don't know how to spell it.... sorry)
  8. Nayo

What do you think of my Moon Lord arena? (Trying to be less negitiveand the bottom one is my old version )
  9. Nayo

Well i know their enjoying it more than xbox users
  10. Nayo

Yep I'm super happy to! I can't wait to wait another month while Ps4 enjoys their update! Woohoo! (Please take note of my sarcasam)
  11. Nayo

Oh great.... just great.... wooooooo.... not like we've been waiting over a year now why not wait more right? (Hopfully you detected my great deal of sarcasam. I hate waiting a whole month or so while Ps enjoys it)
Back
Top Bottom