Recent content by NazFaz

1. NazFaz

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Dont dig up + drunk world should swap the layers of the world gen, so from top to bottom it would be underworld, glowing mushroom, caverns, underground, then evil surface at the bottom
  2. NazFaz

Items An endgame accessory that let you craft anything without the crafting stations

As someone who likes to build after defeating the moonlord, having an item like this would be nice since i dont have to carry a bunch of crafting stations to craft the item i want
  3. NazFaz

**REPORTED** Rubblemaker menu won't open

If you open your rubblemaker menu while having inventory open then the rubblemaker menu wont work
  4. NazFaz

Mobile Obsidian Skull + Dizzy's Rare Gecko Chester Visual Glitch

Wearing Obsidian Skull and Dizzy's Rare Gecko Chester create a visual glitch above the player
  5. NazFaz

Resolved [Mobile] Glitched Pet Cause The Game To Crash (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017), Android 8.0.0)

i didn't use any inventory editors or any kind of apps, it suddenly just happened when i left a world, i checked the player file you send and it works, but i lost all items in my piggy bank + void bag but thanks anyway
  6. NazFaz

Resolved [Mobile] Glitched Pet Cause The Game To Crash (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017), Android 8.0.0)

for some reason my character's pet has turned into an ice block and everytime i tried to enter a world with it the game crash
  7. NazFaz

Mobile (1.4.3.2.3) information stuff isn't placed correctly

tried it and it doesn't work, apparently it has something to do with UI scales because when i lowered my UI scale it fixes it
  8. NazFaz

Mobile (1.4.3.2.3) information stuff isn't placed correctly

im not sure if information stuff are supposed to be placed like that, i have no idea what happened either
  9. NazFaz

**REPORTED** [Mobile] venom staff is stuck at "aim only" mode

as you can see the button to change to "aim and use" is grayed out some other buttons like the interact button and the button to toggle "smart cursor" is also grayed out when im holding the venom staff
  10. NazFaz

Mobile Terraprisma visual glitch

When i dye my terraprisma with living ocean dye,this happen
  11. NazFaz

Yes thank you

Yes thank you
Back
Top Bottom