Recent content by NdANtAngEuRS

1. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Various items for trade

Added. EDIT: Awesome fast trader.
  2. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Various items for trade

Bone Feather can be arranged. Can I have one of the Tackle Boxes?
  3. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Kong's Banana Hoard

You can't, but you can assume that someone wouldn't go to such lengths simply to ruin the game for others. Your question was kind of silly.
  4. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Buying Slime Staff, giving what you need.

Awww, crap! I didn't even notice that change. Sucks. Guess we're back to crab engines! Just got a Slime Staff as a drop though. Want?
  5. NdANtAngEuRS

PC SciLog1c's Galaxy Express trading station

Ahh, sucks. Well, let me know if the situation changes. I have a Hallowed Key and Jungle Key available, but we also have some of the chests.
  6. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Kong's Banana Hoard

Because that's cheating, and most players prefer to have items they know were obtained legitimately.
  7. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Unicorn Wizard's 1.3 Emporium

If you have any Martian Blocks, I have an Unlucky Yarn to spare if you have enough of them. I need loads for my new project. Added you on Steam.
  8. NdANtAngEuRS

PC SciLog1c's Galaxy Express trading station

Got any Martian Conduit Plating? If you've got enough I have up to 3 Jungle Keys I don't need.
  9. NdANtAngEuRS

PC Buying Slime Staff, giving what you need.

Slime grinders drop slime staffs. Hook three slime statues up to 6 1 second timers, boom. Slime drops are yours. If you still need the staff, I could probably get you one off this setup.
  10. NdANtAngEuRS

PC WTB Martian Conduit Plating, Lucky Coin, Rod of Discord

Added. If you have any Martian Blocks I really need those too... :)
  11. NdANtAngEuRS

PC WTB Martian Conduit Plating, Lucky Coin, Rod of Discord

Looking for Martian Blocks for my new project. Also need a Lucky Coin and a Rod of Discord. Can offer a bunch of assorted crap, have most things. Just ask.
  12. NdANtAngEuRS

If you have an end-game summoner, the Stardust Dragon makes short work of the Destroyer. 0.5 - 2...

If you have an end-game summoner, the Stardust Dragon makes short work of the Destroyer. 0.5 - 2 seconds at most with Stardust Gear and good summoner equips.
  13. NdANtAngEuRS

PC WTS Metal Detector

Flairon? I can do that instead, because I don't have the Typhoon. :P I'll add you now.
  14. NdANtAngEuRS

PC WTS Metal Detector

Didn't get it. Try again?
  15. NdANtAngEuRS

PC WTS Metal Detector

I can do this, I think. Add me on Steam: pyroF3
Back
Top Bottom