Nebulainsanity75
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2019
Birthday:
May 4, 2004

Share This Page

Nebulainsanity75

Official Terrarian, Male, 14

So my computers GPU is damaged/outdated. I am going to replace some parts sometime if I can. Mar 25, 2019

Nebulainsanity75 was last seen:
Mar 29, 2019
    1. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      So my computers GPU is damaged/outdated. I am going to replace some parts sometime if I can.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    2. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      “We all do have our own reasons for being alone; in my case, I just don’t like wasting my time on some a*sholes.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
      1. Nebulainsanity75
        Nebulainsanity75
        I got butthurt that day lol
        Mar 20, 2019
    3. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      So has anyone figured out how to properly explain modding. because the tmodloader guy isn't helpin.
      1. Nebulainsanity75
        Nebulainsanity75
        Never mind, I got help.
        Jan 26, 2019
    4. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      Sitting on the couch like a potato waiting to be fried into a basket of hot onions. Anyways I could try making a small mod.
    5. Nebulainsanity75
      Nebulainsanity75
      It has been 2 or 3 years... totally not a jerk as I was in the past
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        People chamge. Sometimes for greatness, others... Not so much. Glad about the improvement. `:)
        Oct 23, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 4, 2004 (Age: 14)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Yeah I get edgy and cranky similar to a 9-bang if ya get it fully cranked. (no I don't start flashing in front of the view so stop day dreamin)

"I can't argue with your opinion though, because it's an opinion and the points are valid." -JoeReturns
    [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The stalwart towers rise. The toads will feast. The old kingdom rises once more. The infestation will spread. The plague bearer's are marching. Heaven falls. And the stars crash to earth. The risen gardens wait. The crystals thunder with lost might. The tropics grow restless. The tar pits bubble with threats. And the starship sits in wait. The river of death swells with souls. The world grows whimsical. And nature fights back. What hope have you of survival?