2. DrenchedCommons

Do you mean like someones self OC?

Do you mean like someones self OC?
  3. DrenchedCommons

What is that?

What is that?
  4. DrenchedCommons

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Head's up there is a new mod for minecraft that adds something similar to your works. In case you wanted to know if there were something similar to what you're working on. It's called the midnight (the link to it is in the name).
  5. DrenchedCommons

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Hey Cenx, what about what's left to be worked on and what stage of development is it on? Such as adding gameplay mechanics, adding items, adding bosses, optimizing, and final tweaks and fixes, etc. That's actually nice considering Modding is a pretty big thing in most gaming communities.
  6. DrenchedCommons

tModLoader Supercelebi14's special mod of things

Would you please add what items you have onto the forums. I don't wanna be in another discord server for nearly every mod I download just to know what it adds.
  7. DrenchedCommons

tModLoader iFrame Counter

When you say "You are also able to instantly disable it via the mod config." do you mean disable the iframes? If not could you please mod it as an option.
  8. DrenchedCommons

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

Could i get a copy of your signature?
  9. DrenchedCommons

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

"mob spawns, item drops from mobs" You mean entity spawns The word 'Mob' Is a noun and can mean: 1. A large and often disorderly crowd. 2. The mass of common people; the populace. 3. often Mob Informal A criminal organization, especially the Mafia operating in the United States. 4. An...
  10. DrenchedCommons

Yo cenx, you chill if i bother you with a couple of questions?

Yo cenx, you chill if i bother you with a couple of questions?
  11. DrenchedCommons

Creepers are basically plants (as notch stated) that explode their pores just like the plant...

Creepers are basically plants (as notch stated) that explode their pores just like the plant peat (according to Game theory)
  12. DrenchedCommons

@Daikonradish I haven't had the thought of asking until now. Who are the two characters on your...

@Daikonradish I haven't had the thought of asking until now. Who are the two characters on your profile pic? I see more on right than on the left.
  13. DrenchedCommons

@World's biggest... May I see a selection of ones I am allowed to use through private...

@World's biggest... May I see a selection of ones I am allowed to use through private conversation (to prevent this post from taking up so much room).
  14. DrenchedCommons

You using those sprites you uploaded on the spriting carnival. Reason why is cause I wanna make...

You using those sprites you uploaded on the spriting carnival. Reason why is cause I wanna make a "Spriters misc." mod. Just for some practice cause I ain't good with sprites.
Back
Top Bottom