Recent content by Nebulord

1. Nebulord

Wavebank Nebulord's Wavebanks.

bruh moment :red: can you please delete that comment? there's no reason for it since i am working on updating my wavebanks eitherway
  2. Nebulord

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

Thank you so much for this! i apreciate it :)
  3. Nebulord

Terraria Track List For Custom Wave Banks

Any chance to see this list updated to 1.4? i know they added a :red:-ton of new songs to the game so i won't be suprised if it takes you a bit, so no biggie if it's taking a while. it's gonna be a Pain to make new wavebanks due to the 80+ tracks. oh well
  4. Nebulord

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

I can't install this mod, despite the fact that i have this mod in my mod browser, i can't find the dependencies, where am i supposed to get them? i tried downloading the github projects as ZIP and build the mod myself with the mod source option, but failed doing so
  5. Nebulord

tModLoader Need help with an item dropping from a "family" of NPCS.

even though this code does work, it causes all the types of zombies, even the blood zombies, to drop the zombie chunk item. which isnt ideal. still, i apreciate this code, it looks interesting. i might study it and attempt to understand it, since i'm making terraria mods to familiarize myself...
  6. Nebulord

tModLoader Need help with an item dropping from a "family" of NPCS.

So, in a mod i'm working on, there's an item i made called "zombie Flesh". i want all the types of zombies (Pincusion, twiggies, balds, and their big and small variants) to drop them. somewhat mimicking how the shackle can drop from every single Zombie in the game. how can i do that? i'm using...
  7. Nebulord

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I had this same problem a while back, apparently, this mod is not compatible with Terraria Overhaul. or at least that's what i'm getting i'm currently trying to use this mod with Overhaul, and i'm getting the same problemas as @theonlyocs
  8. Nebulord

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

where can i find the DALib? cuz i need it for this mod to work apparently
  9. Nebulord

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I can't seem to be able to buy anything. I just defeated the eye of cthulhu and the money purse picked my interest, however, despite having 9 PP (i guess that's the currency) i can't buy it, i right click, it dissapears, i left click, it also dissapears. As always, to aid on the search for the...
  10. Nebulord

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Im still having no luck with the god forsaken bug that i have. I'm playing on a windows machine with the latest tmodloader. however, when i try to load the mod, even without enabling any other mod this message appears I have no idea what's causing this bug, please fix it. ive waited for the...
  11. Nebulord

I'm in Windows, i've no idea what's causing the error. i made sure to re-install TModLoader but i had no success.
  12. Nebulord

Hello? i cant seem to activate the mod from the mod browser. ive disabled all and only tried the mod itself alone. the only thing that does is pop up this error anyone knows what could be the problem, my tmodloader and .net framework are up to date. Edit: i tried to install it manually, the...
  13. Nebulord

Wavebank Nebulord's Wavebanks.

Check out the spoiler tab with the Downloads. it's on the bottom of the post.
  14. Nebulord

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

nope, i don't have that one, in fact ive never seen something like that crash report
  15. Nebulord

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I appears to only happen on multiplayer... BTW, can someone explain to me what is the Keneth error?
Back
Top Bottom