Recent content by NegativeFour

1. NegativeFour

[Project/Guide] New Block Glitches

Btw guys, I am not intending to build the hype. I just have a vacation soon and my sister's Bar Mitzvah coming up in like 5 days, so my mom needs to use the computer all the time, and I'm gonna have no access to computers another week when I'm in Colorado. But you guys can interpret it however...
  2. NegativeFour

[Project/Guide] New Block Glitches

So, I have recently discovered a new way to...er..."glitch" through blocks, and I have decided that I would simply make a list with pictures to show all the ways to "glitch" through blocks (with their variations) to people who can't get them right, or just need new ways to fit their project. I...
  3. NegativeFour

Question [Question] What would you like in 1.3 from an Engineering view? The devs are looking for ideas!

OK, I just got this idea a few minutes ago when I was building a hoik, and I kept getting bad results. So here it is. Having books in Terraria that you can actually read. Instead of just a placeable item something you can actually type things into and read things out of. There could also be...
  4. NegativeFour

[Project] Vertical Farms/Grinders? (Like Turbo Truffle Worm Farm)

I know that this has no relation to this thread other than it is about farming but, Instead of using traps, you can just set up a mob statue and use a horseman's blade to with a rubber band on your mouse to summon the pumpkin's to kill all the mobs in the farm. Probably not to great a way for a...
  5. NegativeFour

Attempting to learn how to make sprites/pixelart

Attempting to learn how to make sprites/pixelart
  6. NegativeFour

So happy Yrimir finally uploaded another video!!!!!!

So happy Yrimir finally uploaded another video!!!!!!
  7. NegativeFour

T-Mec Airship

Nice build, I don't have patience to gather materials legit for builds, and I hate scrolling through item lists to cheat in items on T-edit, so you are doing something i could probably never achieve. It's pretty impressive and I think you should do more builds
  8. NegativeFour

{Personal Profile} critcodedtuna

I've played for about in between 1200 and 1000 hours of terraria and I am not even close to playing too much. Weeelllllll....................maybe a little close.......
  9. NegativeFour

Question [Question] What would you like in 1.3 from an Engineering view? The devs are looking for ideas!

I wish that terraria had a creative mode, like Stahn Aileron said, but have it be an option like, singleplayer, multiplayer, and creative. you would click creative and then create a character and world seperate to those you use for singleplayer and multiplayer so that you can't cheat items into...
  10. NegativeFour

An engineer's armor set. Very little defense, but with a laser ruler and binoculars built into the helm(toggleable, of course), extended reach and placement speed(using those excessories too), and movement speed increase of 50 percent(150 percent of your original speed). It would use an upgrade...
  11. NegativeFour

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

YES!!!!!! A SWORD THAT SHOOTS KITTENZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must...... Hack....... into game.......0__0
  12. NegativeFour

Weapons & Equip Seraph and Lucifer Wings

I'm sorry if I know nothing of christianity because I was taught nothing of it. I honestly don't know anything about the names seraph and lucifer. I sort of just picked up that it was christian from the comments.
  13. NegativeFour

Weapons & Equip Seraph and Lucifer Wings

How about combining a life crystal with a dark shard and a mana crystal with a light shard, and then have a wings set drop from Plantera that is used in the crafting recipe for both wings. Also, new names for the wings please. I am a jew..........
  14. NegativeFour

Official Dig Deeper!

This rap is amazing! Thanks to Cenx I know about it now! I will whatch this all the time!!!!
  15. NegativeFour

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

I saw your hoik videos on steam. I was really interested in this terraria technology, so I decided to check it out. Your discovery has made my terraria experience a ton more interesting. Thank you so much for making this guide! :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Back
Top Bottom