Recent content by Neko the Cat'nt

1. Neko the Cat'nt

Better Camera Mod

Better camera mod is a mod that allows you to chance how camera works and also adding some other unrelated things A remade of the old Obama Camera Overhaul mod :) somewhat works with other mod and sniper scope. if something broke, please let me know all features in this mod can be...
  2. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Smarter Cursor

epic mod
  3. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Obama Camera Overhaul

Sadly no , tmod 1.4 currently doesnt support my laptop :( Someone can however port it to 1.4 since the code is open source : GitHub - HandsomeMichael/ObamaCamera: ObamaCamera is a mod for tmodloader that overhaul cammera
  4. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Quick Drop Platform

v.0.4 - added offset function for mod cross - fixed mount doesnt work
  5. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader World Gen Loader

World Gen loader is a mod that allows you to load modded worldgen ingame ! This mod is intended to be used for testing and updating world gen it may not work with mod that does il edit / directly modify vanilla world gen code or other special stuff also comes with a few more experimental...
  6. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Laser Sight ( New )

This mod is a descendant of an original mod with the same name with same features This mod adds a laser sight, which draws a line between character and mouse cursor that collide with tiles and npcs. this mod also add a marker that makes you auto aim the enemy ( can be disabled ):redmunch: The...
  7. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Quick Drop Platform

Quick Drop platform is a mod for tmodloader that makes dropping from platform faster There is a hotkey to disable and enable this behaviour so you wont have to switch it every time Credit to Terry for Fargowiltas Souls mod , i use some of its code to do this :) You can download this mod now...
  8. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Scrollable Tooltip

Scrollable Tooltip scrollable tooltip is a mod for tmodloader that makes tooltip scrollable there is also a config that let you set up how many line does it take to make it scrollable and also how is the box being drawn [Changelog ] v0.2 - added icon v0.1 - intial release the mod is...
  9. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

best mod
  10. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i like clam mod, epic mod
  11. Neko the Cat'nt

Done ! at the latest release it should be more shorter now. and you can also modify the duration of it in the mod config :D
  12. Neko the Cat'nt

oh. i forgor 💀 to censor it, thanks for telling meh
  13. Neko the Cat'nt

14. Neko the Cat'nt

Obama Camera Overhaul is a mod for tmodloader 1.3 that overhaul camera Inspired by my previous mod Obama Gaming and also Terraria Overhaul. works with other mod and sniper scope. there is also a config that let you change how it works too ! This mod add tons of new feature to vanilla camera...
Back
Top Bottom