Recent content by Nemesis101102

1. N

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Tbh my biggest issue is the problem of having my items unintentionally switched when I use something like quick heal with LB+up on the dpad. It’s genuinely caused me to lose to a boss several times because instead of using my weapon after a heal I end up not realizing I have my Rod of Discord or...
  2. N

Xbox One Void Vault and Money Trough not working

I’ve had this recurring issue that’s made it really hard to keep inventory space open when I’m not at my home base where my Money Trough and Void Vault will just flat out not work. I will try using them after summoning them but I just flat out can’t open them or have to mash the button an...
  3. N

PS4 (Fixed) Multiplayer Treasure Bag Issue

I’ve had this same issue as the host of my friends and I’s world. Thing is it only exclusively happens to the host and no one else in a world with five other people, and it’s only worked normally once out of at least 20-30 boss kills on our world.
  4. N

The whole thing about so many control options is a double edged sword. Yes there’s so many options for binding controls, but also, jesus there’s so many options for binding controls. It feels like there’s almost too many controls to keep in mind at times. Having so many options has basically...
  5. N

I seriously hope this autosave glitch gets fixed soon. I've lost so much progress because of it and random crashes. It's not fun to constantly be at risk of having my progress being reset or even getting set further back due to taking items out of chests and them vanishing because of the random...
  6. N

I've had the same issue with my friends, aside from one of us we usually don't have any ping issues it just takes a really long timemtk pick up the item. It's happened when had zero connection issues. Another problem I've noticed is that as the host in the world when we fight bosses in...
  7. N

Well at least it’s being worked on, guess we’ll just have to periodically exit and go back onto the world to keep it from happening.
  8. N

Xbox One Game crashed and reset inventory to when we first started playing

Well at least they‘re working on it I suppose
  9. N

Xbox One Game crashed and reset inventory to when we first started playing

So my friends and I were playing just fine when my game suddenly crashed, and upon getting back into the world my entire inventory was exactly the same as when we had first started but the world itself had retained everything. This same bug happened to a friend, but I am the host of the world...
  10. N

So the reset inventory bug happened to me now, I have no idea what even caused it but my game crashed and I as the host of our world had my inventory reset to when we first started playing but the world itself was just fine. This bug caused me to lose several hours of progress while everyone...
  11. N

So my friends and I ran into some kind of issue where one of my friends went into his map and his game froze and had to restart the game, and on joining back in the world his inventory was reset to what it was when we first startdd playing on that world, which meant several hours of progress...
  12. N

It’s an infinite sync issue that’s only present on xbox atm, really all there is to it, it just says “syncing files” for as long as you’re willing to wait cause if you’re on xbox you’re not even getting to see the main menu. Pretty much all of their replies on Twitter is just a workaround that...
  13. N

Can’t say I’m too surprised lol, all that was missing to make this pretty much just like the 1.3 release was a game breaking bug and, at the very least on xbox, lo and behold you literally can’t even start the game without deleting all of your save data. For all the hype people were giving DR...
  14. N

Soooooo is Xbox just not allowed to play currently? My friends and I are just not able to even get in the game currently because we all just get stuck on syncing files. edit: I just caught up to whats happening with console, glad to see everything is off to a great start, hope this gets fixed...
  15. N

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

This one was also next to my base, made it hard to just leave home
Back
Top Bottom