Recent content by Nemo

1. N

Do sentries operating on global/static/local immunity?

I know most (end-game) minions use local immunity now. What about sentries? Can't find any information on them - except Frost Hydra operating on static immunity.
  2. N

Game Mechanics Summons should be able to hit dummy’s and other players

Just make dummies right clickable (wireable) to become hostile to trigger minion attacks.
  3. N

Items The pink pearl needs to be less rare

Fished up over 200 oysters with gnome and even a few luck potions - from black and white pearls - still no Pink Pearl. I think I got RSI though.
  4. N

Weapons & Equip A (not really) new Summoner Weapon: The Staff?

Why would we need a separate weapon that's the whip? Now we have to farm 2 weapons instead of one like everyone else.
  5. N

PC Gelatin Crystals not appearing on worlds created before patch introducing them and the Queen Slime.

I have an entire pearlstone cavern. There are plenty of crystal shards. Just no Gelatin Crystals. I have resorted to using worlds created after the patch to get Gelatin Crystals.
  6. N

PC Gelatin Crystals not appearing on worlds created before patch introducing them and the Queen Slime.

I haven't found one in the first world I completed the game on anyway. Is this normal?
  7. N

Items I need a asphalt paver!🙏🏻

To hijack your suggestion, I think I have suggested this before, I wish we had "liquid cement" that we can pour into an area then have it solidify into dirt, stone, mud, ... etc. - maybe it can solidify into whatever we toss into it after pouring it; i.e. you pour it to fill a pit then toss a...
  8. N

Weapons & Equip Tracking system/storage for items (weapons, armor, accessories, ... etc.)

I kind of made it my goal to collect at least one of everything (weapons, armor, accessories, ... etc.) but I have lost track what I have gotten - what I have and how many duplicates if any. Wish there was a tracking (+ storage perhaps) system to keep on top of things - in non-Journey mode...
  9. N

Weapons & Equip Zenith should do all types of damage instead of just melee.

I rather they give each "class" it's own Zenith. It's frustrating that only one class has the perfect weapon - super high damage, slight more than fullscreen range, and ignores blocks.
  10. N

Game Mechanics Would be interesting if we could upgrade weapons/armor indefinitely.

Upgrading won't be free though. So you still have to "do work". If you want to skip a boss and spend time buffing up your existing stuff, that should be allowed. You might want the new stuff anyway just to see how it's like.
  11. N

Game Mechanics Would be interesting if we could upgrade weapons/armor indefinitely.

Nah. People will always try the weapons/armor to see if they like it. If upgrading is easy then they will upgrade the new stuff too. If upgrading is difficult then the gap between upgraded old stuff and new stuff isn't going to be huge.
  12. N

You can max that out, so it isn't indefinite.
  13. N

Literally just grind and level up their power/stats - no new mechanics, effects nor graphics. This way if you really like a weapon or armor you can improve it stats and make it scale pretty much indefinitely.
  14. N

Wait....Metriodvania?

It was on first page of "Other Games". The sub-forum moves slowly it seem. The thread with the oldest last post is Curious for games | Terraria Community Forums , with the last post dated Nov 8 (at time of writing) - the post above mine was dated Nov 10.
  15. N

Wait....Metriodvania?

I would call Terraria a Metroidvania meets Minecraft. Equipment progression and combat-wise it is pretty much a Metroidvania. It's a Metroidvania where you can alter the stages.
Back
Top Bottom