Recent content by NeonCreeper246

1. NeonCreeper246

Official The Oasis!

Cool beans!:cool:
  2. NeonCreeper246

I havn't played in a while; my items went corrupt. I hate when that happens!

I havn't played in a while; my items went corrupt. I hate when that happens!
  3. NeonCreeper246

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Block swap looks cool.:cool:
  4. NeonCreeper246

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

WOWWWWW, I'm glad I have the PS4 version! Keep working hard Microsoft! (It's in your hands, after all).:D
  5. NeonCreeper246

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Finally!!! I have all of his weapons accept his lunar portal staff and lunar flare...
  6. NeonCreeper246

1.3 has been released on console!!

1.3 has been released on console!!
  7. NeonCreeper246

From the past 5 Moon Lords that I fought, in order, are the drops he gave: -Rainbow crystal staff -Rainbow crystal staff -Rainbow crystal staff -Celebration -Meowmere Oh, can Pipeworks fix the issue with joining multiplayer? It loads up, but then it doesn't show any worlds... It's just blank...
  8. NeonCreeper246

My best friend just got corrupt data. I'm scared to go on... BTW, Moon Lord dropped a Rainbow crystal staff 3 times in a row... It's still hard to beat him!!:biggrin:
  9. NeonCreeper246

Can someone help me? Every time the blood moon comes and tints everything red, split-screen makes the leader only have 50% of their screen. The same with Lunar Events and anything that tints the the screen a different color. Again, this is only split-screen problem. Please tell me what to do I...
  10. NeonCreeper246

Oh yeah, I have that to, but luckily I have a 44" TV lol... I noticed to but it doesn't bother me.:cool:
  11. NeonCreeper246

Yeah me to... It happens randomly when someone joins. Other than that, the update is AWESOME guys!!! I guess I'm not a true fan though cause I haven't beaten Moon Lord yet...:D Loving the yoyos!:passionate: Oh, I kept some but I'm fine. For some reasen I turned to stone when I logged on? But I...
  12. NeonCreeper246

Ok, so my character apparently 'turns to stone' and lag out the game like crazy. I don't think this is a bug so I'm not reporting it just yet. Normal mode or expert mode, my pro character turns to stone and lags the heck out of my game... Please help cause I want to fight Moon Lord before...
  13. NeonCreeper246

I was on gta5, saw this! Terraria: update file installed. BOI;(:naughty:
Back
Top Bottom